Devil of a Deal £35 Dx 1.2

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Next up is this devilish slot from Qps, a different take on the normal Dond game

Big Thanks Must firstly go to @Wizard without his genius this game would've never been a reality, of course there's mfme but the 10 spaced number band in which he fixed in Mfme v20.1 in order for this to run

@Player for images used including reel bands from 2019

@Clo06 for the hi lo band from her classic i used for configuration settings etc

WARNING!! The red and blue text flashes a fair bit in attract mode 

also there maybe a slight slow down when on the feature board whilst hi/lo,ing if you've a slower spec lappy like me but it isn't that bad

Shortcuts are written in a text file and the within warning notes

I think thats it!!! so,

Enjoy and Happy Gaming

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

the step button should've been no.52 not no.44

big thanks to @Jamessco for pointing out the error on the feature board and a bigger thankyou to @Clo06 for her classic of which i should've followed, hopefully all correct now sorry 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Still awesome but prefer a Vecs CC or Mr Impact😉 Might even do a happy file but will have to wait till Monday as working all weekend.

Zippy🤐

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Big J said:

Still awesome but prefer a Vecs CC or Mr Impact😉 Might even do a happy file but will have to wait till Monday as working all weekend.

Zippy🤐

Vecs666 cash counter? What’s Mr impact? 

The Deal or No Deal Area is completely messed up when you gamble it takes out all the highest wins !!! all the low ones should be on the left and highest on the right ... otherwise great release ... example the £1 should be £10 ..... also noticed that £2.50 is Devil Streak ..... 

2021-07-17_061246.jpg

Edited by Liverpool2008
  • Shock 1

8 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Vecs666 cash counter? What’s Mr impact? 

Then suddenly you responded!!

Zippy🤐

Edited by Big J

12 hours ago, Liverpool2008 said:

The Deal or No Deal Area is completely messed up when you gamble it takes out all the highest wins !!! all the low ones should be on the left and highest on the right ... otherwise great release ... example the £1 should be £10 ..... also noticed that £2.50 is Devil Streak ..... 

2021-07-17_061246.jpg

sorry about this, redownload (V1.2) as lamps were wrongly lamped

12 hours ago, fruitsnappa said:

Many thanks for this Vecs.

redownload (V1,2) as deal lamps were incorrect in v1.0.1

• Like 1

Vecs once again you pulled it out of the bag, knocked it out of the park, amazing work.

It's a nice addition to my arcade, 

Thank you !

1374574231_devilofadeal.thumb.png.27f404710de79dfef559559a123ce234.png

• Like 3

awesome work by all you guys this looks super..never heard of this but ill give it a whirl and again many thanks to all !!

• Like 1