Big Time £15 Dx (Big Ten art) 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Whilst search the roms given to me ages back from @Geddy i stumbled upto these so loaded them up within my Big Ten/£15 layout and hey presto they ran!

So as you can see from the image the X's are at £5 and Bar's £10 so a different prize ratio to the normal £1/£5, again as i've no real images of the actual machine i've basically redecalled Big Ten to suit as the lamps etc are the same, this appears to go down to £6tokens? £3 cash? 

this layout is unlocked incase the real images of Big Time show up

Plays in mfme v20.1

Enjoy this different variant and Happy Gaming!!!

Edited by vectra666
Edited title

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Hoppers filled

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this one. It seems odd but playing it with the other machine images it is hard to play it as Big Time. I haven't found any images at all for Big Time and I'm wondering if I ought to try and create one for it?

What do you think? (Obviously I won't release it for ages.... it'll probably take me a few weeks anyway as I'm still not in the mindset for finishing Cash Lab yet lol)

1 hour ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thanks for this one. It seems odd but playing it with the other machine images it is hard to play it as Big Time. I haven't found any images at all for Big Time and I'm wondering if I ought to try and create one for it?

What do you think? (Obviously I won't release it for ages.... it'll probably take me a few weeks anyway as I'm still not in the mindset for finishing Cash Lab yet lol)

I think the only major difference is the title 

ie big ten - big time so wouldn’t worry about it also “if” you do it’ll need brand new artwork 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

I think the only major difference is the title 

ie big ten - big time so wouldn’t worry about it also “if” you do it’ll need brand new artwork 

Of course, I wouldn't want to copy what you've done. I'd want to do my own design like I did for that one ages ago with the palm tree :)