Xs & Os - Barcrest 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey everyone. Here is Xs & Os 2 Player by Barcrest. Set on £25/30p/90%

With thanks again to @infection's Google Drive from where I sourced the photo images from.

This is a great little game from Barcrest. Seems very fair and playable with regular boards and wins.

Took a while to clean up thew photos and get the game running correctly, but if you notice anything wrong, then please let me know.

Think its the only 2 player I know of.

Depending on your screen resolution, you may find the game windows open up completely jumbled or in the wrong place. It may take a little time to 'stitch' them together, but once you've aligned them up once, when you close the topbox, they should load correctly the next time you load them up!

Enjoy playing.

Thanks

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Nice! Still can't get it full screen though 😢

multiplayer machines are difficult to get full size automatically, you need to click each instance of MFME, press ESC to get the machine window showing, then resize it by dragging he corner of the windows and try and resize them manually, then align them, then play with them minimised, rather than full screen.

If you click each machine, after clicking F1 again on it, hold SHIFT then use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move it to the position you want also.

You can also move the whole set of machines, ie on initial load, by holding SHIFT, then drag them with the mouse to the centre of your screen also.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JRSC01 said:

multiplayer machines are difficult to get full size automatically, you need to click each instance of MFME, press ESC to get the machine window showing, then resize it by dragging he corner of the windows and try and resize them manually, then align them, then play with them minimised, rather than full screen.

If you click each machine, after clicking F1 again on it, hold SHIFT then use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move it to the position you want also.

You can also move the whole set of machines, ie on initial load, by holding SHIFT, then drag them with the mouse to the centre of your screen also.

Yeah, had a play around with it. It was for my home build, I generally set them up on my main PC first then transfer them over, i'll probably have to fiddle with them on the actual machine build. Thank you, anyway!

• Like 1

Wow this one brings back bad memories - Lost so much money on this machine last played one about 8 years ago ain't seen one in RL since - lovely looking layout thanks