Gold Rush Stampede (3 Player Stand Up) - Barcrest 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here we have Gold Rush Stampede - Stand up 3 Player. Set on £25 / 30p / 90% by Barcrest

Many thanks to @infection who again provided imaged for this release.

This has taken a LOT of time to get right. It's still not 100% perfect due to the quality of the images, and the strange thing where some of the lamps on the top board are lit using the slave units (this is the reason why the bottom 5 or so lamps on the left and right hand side of the top board are not lit - This is a limitation I cannot think of a way around). Also I've had to 'guess' a few of the lamp numbers so they may not act 100% to the real thing. These things do not have a lamp test mode to help! Also I have been scratching my head for a long time trying to figure out how to get the Barcrest multiplayers to work and link-up in the emulator. Finally figured it out 🤯

With that being said, I hope you enjoy this release as much as I enjoyed the challenge of creating it.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

24 minutes ago, Road Hog Mad said:

Thank you, I was trying to get it to load full screen (F3 mode), can't seem to get it to do it, any ideas?

Hi RHM, you can't really do this with multiplayers as they are 4 separate MFME instances. I suppose you could stretch each window to match your screen size, but would be quite intricate I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers for this release... played this quite alot in Leysdown back in 2006 watched my mate win around £60 only to watch him put it all back in again!

POG CHAMP BOIZ!!!

I've been waiting for a layout like this in a similar vein to the Empire Adders and Ladders classic (PDX), although I did have the classic (I don't remember from who) of this same game, it's near impossible for me to have a vision of these games over the classic (if that makes sense) because I don't live and have never been in the UK, so to see a DX of a game I've been looking forward to is absolutely Poggers!

one of my favourites can only find the £5 version now - last played in Blackpool pleasure beach a couple of years ago - looks amazing thank you

Thanks for this one .i used to play the arena one of this it does give a good game so i gather the stand up one will do pretty much the same .good work on this one thanks again.