Fruit Bingo (Delta MPS2) Dutch 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

After 15 years of being inactive, I finally made a machine again.

Nice to see so many old members from back in the days. I decided to redraw everything. Hope you enjoy it.

A big thanks to all that are still active and keep running this scene and of course to the ones that provided the material such as roms and manual.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Very nice machine. When I pressed the orange button in the middle, Uitbetalen (?) it collected some money but then nothing else happens once the money runs out. I tried resetting etc but nothing worked?

Extracting the files again worked but I just wondered what I was meant to do to get it working again after pressing the orange button?

Great to see you on here after 15 years :D

I'm a bit of a newbie to the layout design but have done some that I'm really pleased with. :)

13 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Very nice machine. When I pressed the orange button in the middle, Uitbetalen (?) it collected some money but then nothing else happens once the money runs out. I tried resetting etc but nothing worked?

Extracting the files again worked but I just wondered what I was meant to do to get it working again after pressing the orange button?

Great to see you on here after 15 years :D

I'm a bit of a newbie to the layout design but have done some that I'm really pleased with. :)

Normally you can just put new money in.

If that doesnt work, the machine needs a bit refil. After refil it will work again.

• Like 1