On A Roll V1.00

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a machine that I once owned.

Probably the hardest Classic to ever be made in terms of presentation if you want to keep the way the machine was.  It is just a collection of complications from Red Gaming, all thrown together to create what you see.

Never before, have I seen a machine with eleven buttons on the lower glass that is an AWP !

• Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Loved playing this as a kid, the X4 number pre spin gamble used to be perfect for a no nonsense session, either getting an easy 12 nudges or it was taking the whole £1 in less than 5 seconds!

Thanks for the upload

So I just spent a lot of the day in an arcade doing my sacks in various modern unplayable horrible digital monstrosities and wishing I'd gone to a Saudi Arabian fairground instead or Skegness Pier at the very least. 

At the front of the shop they have this on £5 jackpot. It's the only genuinely fun game I played all day out of unnecessarily hard profile dodgy bar x kits and vile SG filth. Oh I tell a lie, Reel King multiplier was moderately entertaining for a short while although the gamble feels a little bit suss. Anyway this still beats Reel King multiplier hands down in terms of entertainment value. Back in the day I preferred the latest Deal or no Deals to Reds so somewhat overlooked a lot of these classics. Thanks Reg for this classic classic, I can now mega spin to my hearts content.

Edited by GeorgeJG