Dond - Make or Break £100 Dx 1.0.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here we have another re-decalled Dond this time Make Or Break

A BIG thankyou to @No1Stoney for allowing me to redo this version and upload it, but i think its only right his name should be the Author instead of mine as it's his work, so if @Reg is reading can you possible change the name from myself to No1 stoney's please

Anyways onto the layout, whats new...

Added £100 decals

added gradients to the reels

changed the Hi lo reel numbers

Straightened up the right side of the machine, by doing this the "red" lamps on the top half may "jump" a tad but not really noticable

relight the dond lamps and red lamps to match what i light via Ps.

added prize info up top and various text's missing from the earlier £70 edition

the top logo isn't lamped how it should be this is due to i can't seam to get it into test mode for some reason.

if anyone can ID the top logo lamps in order please post away

plays in MFMEv20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added the correct cash or bust and play deal buttons or at least in correct postions

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Playing on my laptop, so might just be my eyesight, but are the "cash or bust" and "play deal or no deal" buttons in the wrong place or linked incorrectly?... other than that not bad for a £100 machine (shame I took £51 when I had £100 in my box 🤣)

Oh, and thank you both for this layout

Edited by eagle64
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, eagle64 said:

Playing on my laptop, so might just be my eyesight, but are the "cash or bust" and "play deal or no deal" buttons in the wrong place or linked incorrectly?... other than that not bad for a £100 machine (shame I took £51 when I had £100 in my box 🤣)

Oh, and thank you both for this layout

Not sure I think they’re correct I’ll check it out tomorrow 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Not sure I think they’re correct I’ll check it out tomorrow 

Nice machine, clone of monopoly boom or bust i believe. 

Yes going by the picture the cash or bust and play deal or no deal buttons are the wrong way round but i assume pressing the top one will still play deal rather than cash or busting and vice versa. Will down load and try!

• Like 1