Thriller Dx 10p play £3 by Bungle and Big J

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thriller JPM Sys5 tech 

Well another out the way and the good thing about this is it is multi-switchable between stakes and Jackpots but there are no images for the £6 version yet (like to stay optimistic) but you can play @Clo06 classic version which is a damn fine layout.

This has four roms in it and can be switched to £6 Jackpot if you wish by unchecking box 30 in edit mode (top corner next to the coin mech), it is also switchable from 10p to 20p play by via dip switch 1 in configuration, so you can play it with various stakes (20p-£3 has very good gameplay but reflects on the paytable as 20p play has higher prizes and frequency).

Massive thanks go to @Amot for the images and multiple roms, you're a diamond geezer bud,

Thanks to @Clo06 for her original classic which I still very much highly rate and of course is the £6-20p play version which I love and also a for playtesting,

Another huge thank you to @bungle for his constant time and patience with me and I do have the confidence to do one solely by myself but like working as part of a team as find it more fun including hearing thoughts of others to improve each time,

I am also going say a big thank you to @Amusements for sharing his lamping thoughts which have fully been taken on board,

Last and most importantly thank you to @Wizard not just for making this possible but getting others to forge friendships and bringing people together so hope your ears are burning bud, thank you and keep smiling on us :)

Enjoy all and have a fantastic day.

What's New in Version 06/05/21 15:45   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A stomper of a layout you're coming on leaps and bounds look forward to seeing what you do next Five stars 10/10

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alex howard said:

Never seen one of these in the wild, i'm sure you have jay, do they have a built in streak?

Yes and no but would say it is more about the repeats and getting a few hidden features.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big J said:

Yes and no but would say it is more about the repeats and getting a few hidden features.

right ok well i'll have a bash on it now, cheers pal 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, alex howard said:

right ok well i'll have a bash on it now, cheers pal 

You are most welcome mate and thanks for everyones appreciation so far, if there are any issues let me know immediately please.

Flick dip switch 1 in config and it will switch to 20p £3, It plays very well on that stake/JP.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 3

Looks fab -and a lot of fun to play.

Tried flipping Dipswitch 1 in config and nothing seemed to change though :(

Thank you

S

Edited by Savage
  • Like 1

On 09/05/2021 at 13:03, Savage said:

Looks fab -and a lot of fun to play.

Tried flipping Dipswitch 1 in config and nothing seemed to change though :(

Thank you

S

It does, it changes the stake from 10p play to 20p play (dip 1 first row), then when you change the stake press CTRL+R to reset the cpu.

Edited by Big J

On 11/05/2021 at 21:30, Big J said:

It does, it changes the stake from 10p play to 20p play (dip 1 first row), then when you change the stake press CTRL+R to reset the cpu.

Thank you - I've learned something there :)

S

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Savage said:

Thank you - I've learned something there :)

S

MFME is a constant learning curve.

• Like 1