Barcrest - Lotta Luck - UHD 1.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Note - this might be a UHD / 4K release (it's 1600px wide by 2160px tall) - but note the source is my scan of the original flyer which is a little grainy, it'll not be as sharp as other 4K releases based on digital flyers, glass scans or high quality photos. I've done what I can with the source.

Also note - this layout was actually a sort of 24 hour challenge for myself. To the best of my knowledge it is complete and working correctly, if there are any issues I will correct them!!

Right, with that out of the way, here's my layout of Lotta Luck. @Chopaholicrequested a fix for an old layout, and I took it upon myself to quickly make a newer, updated layout which works in the latest emulator with hopefully better artwork. 

Here's some layout notes taken from the layout - hope you enjoy it! Any issues do let me know :)

Barcrest 'Lotta Luck' AWP - on MPU5 tech.

£15 cash jackpot at 30p play, set to 84% payout as released.

Layout designed by SlotsMagic at 4K resolution using MFME v20.1

** Version History **

1.0.0 - Original release.

** Keyboard Shortcuts **

0 = Insert £1
1 = Hold 1
2 = Hold 2 / HI
3 = Hold 3 / LO
` = Cancel
M = Mr Barcrest
C = Collect
F = Feature Exchange
T = Taxi
L = Take Cash Climb
B = Collect Blasts
N = Use Nudges
SPACEBAR = Start / Gamble

** Notes **

Layout is based on a flyer scan so isn't as crisp as a photo, glass scan or digital flyer, but I've done what I can with it :)

Note also that this, version 1.0 of the layout, was an attempt by me to put out a decent, fully working DX within 24 hours on a normal day. Ordinarily I'd spend a lot more time on a layout. I may well tweak and improve this layout, and updates will be reflected in the 'version history' at the top of the notes (if applicable).

Pretty simple game, similar to Jackpoteers, Fort Boyard and others. There is an invincible board (using red numbers from the number reel to fill the trail at the right), and you can try get value from the machine using the features, nudges and blasts, or go for the streak.

** Thanks **

Christian J Wren a.k.a. Wizard (1965-2020) for MFME itself!
Cheers for the last 20(ish) years of joy!
The unknown author of the original DX, from which I have used the reels. Whoeever you are - thanks :)

** Legal bit **

This layout was created by me, for me, and shared amongst the people of DesertIslandFruits.com. If I decide to release it to other forums I will do so, it is not to be shared / hosted elsewhere without my permission, nor to be included in any bundle with or without the emulator(s) or otherwise sold or traded.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Typical, I uploaded it downstairs, went to download it on PC upstairs and the red lamps on the trail weren't working. Have hopefully sorted now (transparency issue!).

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.