Mario Kart 64 - Version 2 2.0.0

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

As always, mega thanks to the awesome late and great Wizard for the amazing MFME emulator.

Secondly, lots of thanks to @infection for providing the brilliant image of the machine.

Thirdly, thanks to @vectra666 for providing some advice that I may have missed (well I will have missed because it's something that I've not really been checking (the text that shows the maximum that can be won from any game).

Finally, I didn't realise that I hadn't actually changed the text for when I did the original DX version of this machine (can't believe it's not been only a few months since I did it!).

I was requested by @infection to do an updated version of the machine and I hadn't realised how low quality my last release was until I started working on this one (approximately a third in size). Since I have learned so much doing them and enjoying seeing people love playing them, it gives me great pleasure to release this one at last.

There were some green and blue colours on the game part that you couldn't see what was what, so I manually edited those.

I have also edited various parts that had flash flare (is that the right term?) on and I am really pleased how I have removed them, including the bottom part (red), some of the buttons and other parts of the machine.

Anyhow, enough waffle, enjoy the game, take care and stay safe :D

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 6

User Feedback

infection

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Awesome release mate and a massive improvement On  previous Version mate 

Response from the author:

My pleasure :D

I think I'll do Volcano next :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Wexodius

· Edited by Wexodius

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My first Fruit Machine I download here and I am loving it. Thanks for the increased graphical fidelity and extra thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Paladin

This is awesome , I'm having blast. Graphics look great and it plays well. Thank you!

Response from the author:

Glad you like it. I was really pleased the way it turned out and when I compared it with my previous version, I realised that the quality of the previous one wasn't very good and when I compared the sizes, I was amazed at how much more you can see with the new one.

It still needed some editing with colours etc. but I was pleased how it has turned out and I am very grateful for all the great reviews it's getting :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review