Reel Magic Turbo Play (Fairplay) (Greece) 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This cash monster comes from Greece:

Reel Magic Turbo Play (Fairplay)

Thanks to the unknown rom and image provider.

Gokkastenarchief.nl for the reel symbols.

Wizard (RIP) for MFME.

Have fun!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Fixed a score display

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

People like you really have brought some really great stuff to the surface. When I joined I thought i was only going to play English retro classics WRONG and so glad I was. DIF is global now thanks to our brilliant overseas friends, can't get enough bud.

Thank you.

• Awesome 1

Love this one. Only thing I noticed was that if you play the top game and choose 3rd amount to play (in blue), I got 3 melons and it only gave me 200 not 300.

Not a complaint at all, love the machine :D

Many thanks for this and the other brilliant games :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Love this one. Only thing I noticed was that if you play the top game and choose 3rd amount to play (in blue), I got 3 melons and it only gave me 200 not 300.

Not a complaint at all, love the machine :D

Many thanks for this and the other brilliant games :)

Thanks! You're right! I was sleeping I guess 🙂 Grapes and Melons should be 200 at stake 16. I'll upload a new version later!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Big J said:

People like you really have brought some really great stuff to the surface. When I joined I thought i was only going to play English retro classics WRONG and so glad I was. DIF is global now thanks to our brilliant overseas friends, can't get enough bud.

Thank you.

More to come, I connected the old Dutch gang back together in our little Facebook group. So be prepared 🤣

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Laylow said:

More to come, I connected the old Dutch gang back together in our little Facebook group. So be prepared 🤣

Hahahaha fantastic mate, pure goodness.

• Like 1

Yes !! Another one, thanks ! .......and yeah, did read on up on the fbook page, great times, i applaude !

• Like 1

Always cool to see foreign machines.

I have a few questions, though.

Why does a Greek machine have writing in a different language and alphabet from that used locally, and a sticker written in German?! 😂