1 Screenshot

About This File

With thanks to Chris aka Wizard.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this one. Can I just make an observation and suggestion in that the 3 columns at the top may look nicer with being less darker in the middle?

It looks like there are 6 columns instead of 3?

Hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but I love the machine nonetheless :D

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Multi Retro Man said:

Thanks for this one. Can I just make an observation and suggestion in that the 3 columns at the top may look nicer with being less darker in the middle?

It looks like there are 6 columns instead of 3?

Hope you don't mind me mentioning it, but I love the machine nonetheless :D

Thank you :)

Appreciate the comment but that was a design choice.

• Like 1

Nice layout,

Many thanks

I do have a problem with coin errors sometimes but not sure why it works sometimes and sometimes not tried the zero key and a mouse click and does it on both but only sometimes.

4 hours ago, appstrader said:

I do have a problem with coin errors sometimes but not sure why it works sometimes and sometimes not tried the zero key and a mouse click and does it on both but only sometimes.

I have this issue too, but more so with JPM machines, every so often, coin alarm goes. I put up a post a while back,what I was advised didnt work. About going into edit mode, right click the coin enter and unlock or something like that

Never the less, pure brilliance right here, never knew there was a £5 JP, and thats what Im on first

Great layout, many thanks for this

I don't generally like JPMs/ACEs, because of their focus on Hi-Lo and lack of sound channels, but i do like it when the Hi-Lo is directly controlling a board like in this game or crystals Club Bullion.

When my download privlages return (because I've already burned through all 16 monthly downloads) I will give this steaming fresh DX a play.