Sudden Impact £6/20p (rom) Dx 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Not exactly a new layout but a different variation this time its the standard £6 20p play rom

thanks to @Big J for bringing up the subject of this rom via a topic,

then to @Geddy for uploading several versions 

so i basically changed the cash decals to match and it plays a much better game than the previous 5p release it even gives the "hidden" features within the hi lo gamble, something i thought couldn't happen, And Thanks again to @Big J for the playtest prior to release

Also included but not titled is the even boring 2p set within a layout, which you can always change the jackpot to £3 cash via a checkbox on the righthand side of the layout

did they ever release this on £4.80jp?

shortcuts are as standard

plays in mfme v20.1

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

sean

I wasn't sure about this layout at first because of the lack of features but after actually playing it I was amazed at how great Sudden Impact is. This game really drew me in, it looks great and plays amazing. I had no issues at all , this layout in my opinion is top notch. Thank you to all involved in creating this and making it available.

Link to review
Zippy

Awesome mate and thanks for the playtest. The 2p play is not too bad you just get more plays rather than action but can still belt out a few quid, there is a way around it just flick the bugger and it will be buzzing like mad after a while. You can watch the Searchlight emptier in my emptier thread as is the same principle, might do a vid on this tbh.

@Multi Retro Man you can choose the feature you want just hit cancel and press them in different sequences.

• Like 1
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

Love the colours, the brightness and everything about it!!! Awesome release!!!

Played the £6 version and went lower than a 10 and it gives an 11. Put some 20p in and it flashed something so I held all the reels, pressed start then it did a Stop A Win feature and I stopped on the jackpot. Get in :D

If only it was real money lol

Response from the author:

That’s the hidden features 10nudges win series etc

• Like 1
Link to review