Little Devil - PCP - DX 1.0.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Okay, after thinking this was going to be an easy one, I looked at another machine then got excited about doing a better version of my previous release of Mario Karts and then remembered this one and lost interest in this and wanted to just enjoy playing some games on my laptop and doing various designs for T-Shirts, Mugs etc and also putting some photos I've taken for competitions and won one.

Anyhow, enough of that waffle, I am pleased to release this one, even though the lit face has a bit too much light on it.

I will always give thanks first to @Wizard for his fantastic emulator and the help he gave me whilst I was learning how to create these DX's and hope he's looking down on us all with great fondness and warmth in his heart.

Secondly, thanks to @Mavroz for agreeing to let me release my version and I think @infection provided images for this (it's been that long and I can't find the messages, but think he deserves thanks for the new images provided for all the other machines and forthcoming ones I will be releasing).

I did my best to make it better but got to the point that I just wanted to release it and as @Mavroz is going to release a version with better graphics when they get better images, I thought I'd release this as it is and hopefully you will enjoy it :)

I did have thoughts of doing T-Shirts, Hoodies, Mugs etc. based on some fruit machine layouts or whatever and wondered what you think and what you might like to see?

I do have a Facebook page that I can upload these to so if you'd like to see them or anything else retro related, it's at Multi Retro Mania (I hope that I'm allowed to mention it on here).

Anyhow, I'd like to finish by saying I hope that everyone is keeping well and safe and I am so proud to be part of this fantastic MFMEF (Multiple Fruit Machine Emulator Family) :)

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Added newer version with option of Token (or it could be 20p) when pressing 9 or selecting the left coin insert with the roughly typed Token.

:D

• Like 11
  • Thanks 6
  • Awesome 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

16 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Don't remember seeing this before. Looks great, thank you

Thank you. This was not one of my better efforts as I lost interest in it but thought I'd finish it as quickly as I could and am quite pleased with the results. I'd not played it before and couldn't find any videos of it so I did the lighting for the character as I thought it should look :D