Astra Games Bullion Bars CLASSIC Rebuild 10p £5jp 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey Everyone,

Been working very hard behind the scenes, and I am proud to release the Astra Games Bullion Bars Classic Rebuild layout

10p Play £5 JP - 40p stars version - never released before on MFME.

The slave cabinets are my own built from scratch, my own reel bands used top box and slaves, and completely remastered the top box and used original decals as per the factory original, even managed to perfect the blue lamps behind the Astra  Logo on each player!

Thank you to rom provider ( you know who you are ), and to Dan & Andy for being my beta testers.

Shortcuts usual, but 9 = 10p coins in.

**As always dedicated to Wizard**

Hope you all enjoy this much highly anticipated layout. I will hope to reuse these cabinets for the £25/£35 and hard £5 version in due course, if demand is there of course.

Peace - AstraLuke 🙂

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 11/04/2021 at 14:41, Multi Retro Man said:

Thank you for this. I was just wondering if it's possible to have a release where the machines are larger in size?

Yeah reason for small layouts are because so many people use laptops or PCs with low spec, and they can freeze/crash or no sync up in multiplayers. Hence single machines I tend to do them larger, and do the Multiplayers smaller to both fit on a screen comfortably and run smoothly 🙂

• Like 3

On 13/04/2021 at 05:07, Bandits said:

Nice one thanks, would love to see the £25/£35 version.

Will be in the coming weeks (between work commitments 😉 )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, itspartytime said:

Yeah reason for small layouts are because so many people use laptops or PCs with low spec, and they can freeze/crash or no sync up in multiplayers. Hence single machines I tend to do them larger, and do the Multiplayers smaller to both fit on a screen comfortably and run smoothly 🙂

Apologies, I didn't get a notification to see that you'd replied!

I wasn't ignoring you. I can understand that. :)

• Haha 1