Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Grease

Grease.png

MFME isn't always about the well known games, here is one that I suspect 99% of people have never even seen from QPS.

• Like 1

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

1 hour ago, andy-1 said:

Thanks Reg.

Been looking forward to this.

Excellent - then I honestly hope you really enjoy it mate.

"Maybe Reg is everywhere"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              © 2020 Johnnyafc

Never thought I would see this running on the emulator as the roms were missing from the rom-dat, so huge thanks for sourcing the roms, and getting a nice classic done., mate. :) None of my business I know, but I how did you come by the roms?  Were they sourced from a real machine, or were they got/given another way?

You'll be glad to know that I've got some very nice artwork for this as well, so expect a DX from me in the new year.  All the best for 2018! 

Awesome - look forward to it.  Check you PM's in a moment pls.

Sign in to follow this