Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Video: Rocky Free Spins

This one was a simple test, what would £50 gives you ?

This machine does not have much more then the Free Spins feature and chance to win pots, but it is still a great machine by the soundtrack to it.

• Like 1

A great machine this one.

Back in the day, a reset unit had value in it, so it you walked upto reset pots, away you go! It wasn't fool proof, but 29/30 you would come away winning anything from £20-£250. Also worked in the bookmakers, although Coral eventually chipped the value out! But you could check the help screen and walk away from an IROK version. No thanks!

T7 owners, try it! You basically get to a point where you have more than you started with, which sounds obvious! But you could get £40-£80 in and bang, feature.

This machine is so addictive. A few years ago i remember me & my dad dropped 5 pots of various colours over a 5 day period in blackpool's arcades. And we never put fortunes in to get them. These days you're lucky to drop 1 pot. Maybe we just were lucky that week but I'm sure they definitely don't drop as frequently as they used to. Still love the machine though.

One thing I always found with this on the T7-T8 cab in freespins if the pick me came in twice it was 99/100 gonna give a pot 

never play machines in bookies so unsure if it's the same scenario in there 

That was correct for the old version. If the first mighty micks had a pot in them and they came up again in the same freespins sequence you would win the pot. They don't do that now.

I recently had 8 mighty micks in a 45 spin sequence which had no pots in any of them. They play differently to a few years ago.

Great machine but question? They used to play well when the pots were all at a certain high level, haven' bothered since they changed them to the new version. Does the principle still remain the same as I have one close with big pots ?

I found the version on ladbrokes purple cabinets to be the most favorable... after a update to the terminal I always put two credits worth in one terminal and which ever stake gave the feature I would then play the other terminals the same. Won a lot of money on the game, but only got lost elsewhere.

Sign in to follow this