i always wanted to know

jackymiester

Switchback - JPM   loved this machine in my youth :cap:

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/playlists

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

2 hours ago, Big J said:

You do realise this is Social Dragon aka meme. Don't waste your time and I wouldn't of posted if I knew beforehand. Can't this crap be deleted @Reg?

i should have noticed the "banned" under his name and likewise i wouldnt have posted

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/playlists

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

He is still spouting his crap over at FE and people should not entertain it. Anyone that doesn't get why they are banned especially after Reg as well as so many others (including me)warned him numerous times he still took the piss out of everyone especially designers, who bust their fucking arses to give us what we love and spend a lot of time and effort to get it all lamped and tip top for us, then some prat comes along and quite frankly rubbishes it. I did initially feel sorry for him  but then he creates dupe accounts which they allow over there because the site has gone down the pan and is, quite frankly, a pile of shite anyway. I am very thankful that Reg, Dad and Pete over at The Mecca have a great insight and hindsight to be able to act, respond and assist. Now THAT is a true admin.

I would suggest that all designers and believe @Tommy c has already got a topic on this to update all layouts and have them elsewhere so they can be preserved. @Geddy, sorry to be a pain but has your legacy layouts got everything from FE?

• Like 1

On 28/03/2020 at 04:43, Big J said:

He is still spouting his crap over at FE and people should not entertain it. Anyone that doesn't get why they are banned especially after Reg as well as so many others (including me)warned him numerous times he still took the piss out of everyone especially designers, who bust their fucking arses to give us what we love and spend a lot of time and effort to get it all lamped and tip top for us, then some prat comes along and quite frankly rubbishes it. I did initially feel sorry for him  but then he creates dupe accounts which they allow over there because the site has gone down the pan and is, quite frankly, a pile of shite anyway. I am very thankful that Reg, Dad and Pete over at The Mecca have a great insight and hindsight to be able to act, respond and assist. Now THAT is a true admin.

I would suggest that all designers and believe @Tommy c has already got a topic on this to update all layouts and have them elsewhere so they can be preserved. @Geddy, sorry to be a pain but has your legacy layouts got everything from FE?

You don’t have to worry about the layouts as Geddy has been organising these for many, many years.

Suggest we update all the layouts lol.  What are you doing to help ;).  There are a few thousand I believe.

J

1 hour ago, A:E said:

You don’t have to worry about the layouts as Geddy has been organising these for many, many years.

Suggest we update all the layouts lol.  What are you doing to help ;).  There are a few thousand I believe.

J

I know, he has made that point!

I am doing less than some members and more than others😉