Leeham

Roll Up PCP Classic

Hi all,

Here is a game called Roll Up running on Ace's System 1 tech. Machine was released in the early 90's and was a conversion kit made by PCP.

Used to play this machine a bit back in the day and have done the layout from memory as I don't think a pic is available for this one.

Plays quite well with lots of feature entries etc but rarely hits the jackpot!

Thanks also to Hit The Six for help and feedback.

Enjoy!

Roll Up.zip

Roll.jpg

Edited by Leeham
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 2

nice to see a different members having a go and releasing layouts , this is not one i came across in the wild never seen that many pcp ones using the symbols you have on £4.80

thanks

Thanks mate, good to see a release from you again :)

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572f0e.gif

Thanks for this lovely layout  - I remember the sounds on this but I'm pretty sure that I've never played it. Will pop to the Mecca and see if there is a photo somewhere.

Thanks again

Ha, gambled a 240 nudge win.

Nice little JP sequence of it respinnng the reels, and playing a little ditty.

:)

NQ/

Capture.PNG

Great game:) This kept me entertained all evening trying to chase a jackpot, so I could verify my PacDrive settings.   So thanks again.

• Like 1

Stay safe everybody. You might want to start taking a zinc tablet every morning too! (look it up)

Thanks so much for this. Brilliant game from PCP that I never thought would be emulated. Played a 2p version of this for hours on end back when.  Thanks so much for your hard work on this. Made my day.

• Like 1