Celtic Gold £100 jackpot

Gorphton

There is arcade in Towyn in North Wales apparently where they have a machine called Celtic Gold, it is absolutely nakered and not maintained.  This means that when you hold a pair like other concept games it comes in, on this machine it don't.  But then it compensates for not giving the player the win and throws in the unpaid win many spins later or gives you something higher,  It just pays out all the time and quite often goes empty.  The sound is broke on it too!!  Just wondering if Celtic Gold has ever been emulated or if there are any plans in the pipeline to emulate this machine.  It's a good game a proper cracker when it's in a streakin happy mood :)

Edited by Gorphton
typo

5 hours ago, Gorphton said:

There is arcade in Towyn in North Wales apparently where they have a machine called Celtic Gold, it is absolutely nakered and not maintained.  This means that when you hold a pair like other concept games it comes in, on this machine it don't.  But then it compensates for not giving the player the win and throws in the unpaid win many spins later or gives you something higher,  It just pays out all the time and quite often goes empty.  The sound is broke on it too!!  Just wondering if Celtic Gold has ever been emulated or if there are any plans in the pipeline to emulate this machine.  It's a good game a proper cracker when it's in a streakin happy mood :)

you could take some hi res images (if the machines off) then nick the roms lol they wouldn't notice if the machines broke?? Or offer a tenner to take it away from them rofl.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorphton said:

I could just get a sack truck and take the machine!!! lol  It's in such poor maintenance state anyway, I could just leave a £5 on the floor in the empty space where the machine used to be....pmsl 😆😆😝

Guess we will be seeing you on Judge Rinder :) , Local shop has a cash machine , real old , PM me :) 

• Like 1