Pool Play (Jpm) [Electro Mechanical]

Geddy

You need to get your arses over to DADsFME and download Pool_Play_(Jpm)_[Electro_Mechanical]_[C01_1jp], absolute belter of a layout, especially with all the hard work that goes into making these... many thanks to Dan and Wizard... @dad is a happy bunny...

Edited by Geddy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Not Retired from FME June 2022

He is indeed!! 

We all have our favourite machines for whatever reason and this one is mine. Can't quite believe I'm playing it again 41 years later.  It's not so much the features or even the playability, its the memories it holds for me.

Massive thanks to Danno and of course wizard for making it possible.  This is what FME is all about for me :)

• Like 5

Indeed a big thank you to Dan and wizard for this. I know a lot dont like these sort of machines from days of old, but this is fruit machine history and not many members will emulate these because of there age but this is possibly were fruit machine started to take off, to the shit we have today.  

• Like 2

This brings back memories for me too. I used to get 50p on most Saturdays for singing in a church choir at weddings, and it always went straight in to this machine, and all the money I made from doing odd jobs in a sports shop.

• Like 2

Treat every day like your last, because one day it will be!

Fruit Machine <<<My new project! 

Thanks for this layout - probably one of the earliest memories ofplaying a fruity in a chippy. The chippy by me used to have Brenco's (10p or 20p jackpot) and then one friday, whilst waiting in the queue with my Mom for our Friday Chippy tea, I spied this beast. £1 jackpot with those spongy buttons, that "oinky" nudge noise and that beautiful cabinet. I don't really have many memories of the gameplay. I don't remember the JPM wild symbols but thanks for stiring"something" in the memory 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...