Desert Island Retro

Mini Virtual Pinall - A Review

Reg

For any pinball fans, my christmas present to myself from a seller on eBay.

I've done a brief video ( my longest yet ).

The intro I do think is worth listening to as it sets the scene for how and why.  I've asked the seller to join these forums - if he does, you'll be able to ask questions direct.

This video really does not do this machine justice.

• Like 3

Wow them pinballs have come on a long way, enjoyed playing them on the pc over a year ago but not put them back on since i did an upgrade. That makes me want to spend a night on Getaway 2.

Really did like the pinballs in the arcade BITD but like anything arcade wise its forever changing for the worst. No time crisis(loved that game) no pinballs and the slots have gone to be replaced by shit!!!!!

That museum looked well cool would to spend a day in there, thats why when we have retro arcade events in the uk we should be all over them like a rash. Look at Mr P's retro arcade, doing well so there must be a demand for it.

Great video very enjoyable.

Thanks. 

Edited by evo1
  • Like 1

Thank you both.

This has been a terrible time-sink for the not much time I've had.  You get so immersed into this pinball and it really is something magical as you've said @A:E.

@evo1, yes agreed.  I've been to Mr P's and it was a brilliant place.  Cheap as cheap in terms of classic machines you could just play and play and did not feel burnt.  He also had some unemulated machines when I was there last like Street Fighter and  so on.  Just great to see them workin the flesh.

• 2 weeks later...