Tommy c

The Golden Mile Wdx

4 hours ago, vectra666 said:

its a runner shoved them into cool million and its the same lamp and board layout although like cool m its stuck on 5p £5

although there is roms for £8 tokens but its asking for a stake jp key, which isn't implemented in mfme on proconn tech? 

Untitled.png

Try adding a checkbox 12 to the layout ;)

J

• Like 2

Sorry for the continued hi-jack of thread, 20p £6 or at push £8, is definitely preferable, for any theme park layout.

2 hours ago, wearecity said:

Sorry for the continued hi-jack of thread, 20p £6 or at push £8, is definitely preferable, for any theme park layout.

There is another set on ROMs within the file above which asks for the stake JP key then it defaults to 20p/£8t jp then it errors and bleeps, error 403/402 or something 

5 hours ago, A:E said:

Try adding a checkbox 12 to the layout ;)

J

I take it that's 10p play, slowly picking away at it for a classic unless Mr c,s thinking of dxing theme park??

Over to you again Tommy lol

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

20p play, that’s using the roms you said were asking for jackpot key.  
Adding Checkbox 12 removed the 402 error.

J

Edited by A:E
  • Like 1

Looks to me that those theme park glasses have been chucked in to the club cluedo flyer at some point,so there must be a large image/s of this machine somewhere. I wont be doinf anything with them,these games didnt interest me as they seemed repetitive and boring and were always on 10p £5, so stop flooding my thread with shite...... comprende ;)

• Haha 3

Yeah, not sure why it’s in an m1a cab.  Looks like someone has photoshopped it in.

J

On 06/11/2019 at 16:36, jabbathehut said:

Would you be able to do an update to banging away another machine that has great sound effects. Thanks

Lol found a decent version by yours truly that I had plugged .Still haven't been able to jackpot it.@bj did you ever empty this and how long did it take ya

Sorry must have over looked your post,wasn't this the psycho cash beadt wanna be that just played horrid?

@jabbathehut, you need to analyse your tagging as just about noticed that and do you think I am only interested in emptiers? Actually, I love most up to £6 as you can get a fair good run pre that era.

@Tommy c, you know what you do with hi-jackers? Block them!! 😂