Anyone who has a everything from the beginning, and knows how to use a fixdat

niallquinn

Said this before whoever makes these 'rollback' dats needs slapping with a wet fish or a brick.  They are junk.  The files don't exist in most cases.  I'm not even sure how they are done as IIRC the person who makes the dats does not even have the files themselves... they go off old CRCs or something... pointless bonny lad don't waste your time... 

(BTW I've scanned EVERYTHING and got none of them...)  :)

Not Retired from FME June 2022

Said this before whoever makes these 'rollback' dats needs slapping with a wet fish or a brick.  They are junk.  The files don't exist in most cases.  I'm not even sure how they are done as IIRC the person who makes the dats does not even have the files themselves... they go off old CRCs or something... pointless bonny lad don't waste your time... 

Example being - rom name="Caesar's_Palace_(Ace)_[Dx04_1280_15jp].jpm  When was there ever a JPeMu layout named 'Caesar's_Palace_(Ace)_[Dx04_1280_15jp].jpm?'

(BTW I've scanned EVERYTHING and got none of them...)  :)

Mate they don't exist, look in the dat with a notepad... all  made up names... some of the gam files are maybe as released but you are never going to get the CRC to match up as they would have to have remained like, never played ever or even opened -  that which is very unlikely