Nostalgia Avenue

Zippy

Giving the emptiers a rest as it is time to start something new.

Thanks to all involved(mentioned in the video) in creating yet another masterpiece and there are truly some very creative individuals out there.

Will also attach the zip files from now on to make life easier for others that either run into this first or are new members.

2 minutes ago, Big J said:

Thank you reg and did not know and I apologise if I have fucked up or offended anybody.

Won't happen again.

It circumvents the download restrictions I think. 

Just the ram and gam files, would be useless to someone who doesn't have the layout. 

I did think when updating and uploading Jpemu conversions, it was a bit dodgy, but there weren't any download restrictions in place back then.

Although at fruit-emu it was probably a bit naughty in the DIY fixes thread but no one seemed to mind/care and most were years old.

17 minutes ago, wearecity said:

It circumvents the download restrictions I think. 

Just the ram and gam files, would be useless to someone who doesn't have the layout. 

I did think when updating and uploading Jpemu conversions, it was a bit dodgy, but there weren't any download restrictions in place back then.

Although at fruit-emu it was probably a bit naughty in the DIY fixes thread but no one seemed to mind/care and most were years old.

Well, Reg has made the rules. I fully respect and agree with them.

Glad I learnt this lesson early on!

30 minutes ago, wearecity said:

He could probably do it in a Northern accent, but that means subtitles needed for the rest of the universe , so guess it depends on time constraints.

you.ve not heard me talk,  proper job it bizzent!  in west country.

problem is where i live in Stroud, South Gloucestershire it isn't the west country as thats Bristol somerset and Devon/Cornwall, it isn't the west again Bristol area or wales and not central/midlands as thats Hereford Worcestershire and upwards. we're in no mans land!!

1 hour ago, vectra666 said:

i don't need a mirror to talk to myself i'm totally MAD you know, insane historically insane lol

Is this why you can lock down the dogs bollocks layouts? 

I'm shutting the fuck up to let you get on with it. Stay insane Vecs!

3 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Good videos I noticed you haven’t got the payout affects, Richy did mention yesterday I forgot to add them to the layout so will add them laters 

It may bother others and the payout effects would be nice but it has everything else. IMO, it is perfect BOTH OF THEM!!🤑🤩

Edited by Big J