Found these will this help?

infection

EDITED:

STOP POSTING STUFF THAT IS TOO NEW AND READ THREADS OR GET BANNED.

DO NOT CREATE A PROBLEM FOR THIS SITE - PICTURES IN THE GALLERY ARE FINE AS THOSE ARE MACHINES WITH COMPLETE PICTURES - THIS INFECTION, IS WAY TOO FAR THAT YOU HAVE DONE HERE.

BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GOT AND STOP TAKING THE PISS WHEN I ASKED PEOPLE TO BE SENSITIVE TO VENDORS.

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

these will be useful in the near future say next year lol. depending on their techs 

we said the £100 images/flyers etc were pointless back in 2015/16 but look at them now in demand 

all resources no matter how new or current the machine is will one day be useful 

maybe reg could set up a tech/manufacture section in the galleries so we can categorizes the images you're uploading  

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 2

Before anyone kicks off at me for this - remember - we are in a different world now.  We know about FME so resources and roms that we collect will still be collected further done the line.

I don't mind pictures in the Gallery of newer stuff, that is just general fruit machine - but public resourse gathering and pushing it on this site when I have already asked for nothing later then (C) 2016 is just really taking the piss and I want to respect vendors and not take the piss out of them here.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Reg said:

Before anyone kicks off at me for this - remember - we are in a different world now.  We know about FME so resources and roms that we collect will still be collected further done the line.

I don't mind pictures in the Gallery of newer stuff, that is just general fruit machine - but public resourse gathering and pushing it on this site when I have already asked for nothing later then (C) 2016 is just really taking the piss and I want to respect vendors and not take the piss out of them here.

Check ur pms mate  

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

1 minute ago, Reg said:

Just keep the images TBH and as the years roll they can be added.  The new stuff will always be easier to find and people will always be storing. 

Ok Mate ill prob create a new folder in Gallery  called Future Resource  and store Machine that i know released this year based On Tweets etc

• Like 1

ezgif-6-228f2c936d48.gif

9 hours ago, Mavroz said:

Just ban him......

Speaking slowly and explaining just doesn't seem to sink in with him, it never has.

NO.

8 hours ago, mr x said:

yeah or put block on him adding pictures on his account for a few days  as all he does on add picture after picture  when all pictures should be in one place really

No, but just a polite reminder about how and when, as I do agree flooding pictures can make viewing threads awkward in particular and pictures need to be organised or they just become a mass of irrelevance.

4 hours ago, Mavroz said:

And the place to add pictures would be Ross's FMEDb.....

Agree, it is the best place to upload them to and I think someone like Infection is someone who is a valuable member of the database, as he never seems to flag from uploading pictures. Alternatively as suggested, Infection downloads and stores them on his laptop/pc to help when the time comes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, wearecity said:

Agree, it is the best place to upload them to and I think someone like Infection is someone who is a valuable member of the database, as he never seems to flag from uploading pictures. Alternatively as suggested, Infection downloads and stores them on his laptop/pc to help when the time comes.

My point exactly!