DOND WIYB Clone

shadmun

Can anyone remember the DOND Whats in your box clone ?

It was a vampire themed game where instead of the phone in the bottom right it was a clock.

Cant remember the name unfortunately anyone remember/have any images of this machine?

Also on the topic of rare fruits does anyone remember an alien clone called big chief i think it was .

Or has anyone ever seen the DOND golden game clone fish themed ?

only ever saw one of each of these in the wild .

Thanks

Edited by shadmun

Not sure wiyb was ever cloned, but Big Chief, yes. As for golden game clones, there was a few. I had one called silver cherry in my local arcade, also Extravaganza.

Edit, a dond golden clone, not a clue!

Edited by spa

I think the wiyb clone failed test , the win segment was at 12 o clock .

Would love to own one but rare as rocking horse sh..

i wonder if any are still alive.

I cant remember the name of the fish golden game it may have been a fish called wonga , was just a straight clone but with fish .

Does anyone know if club fruits you sir rpms are available?

ive checked a few mame sites but cant seem to find them.

6 hours ago, vectra666 said:

bite or no bite, (dond)

stake the vampire (spank the banker)

box 666,

whats in your crypt.

if the vampire themed machine is real, i'd say it would be by reflex in fact there is a dracula themed SLOT

it was a bellfruit £25/£35 basically an exact clone of a 'whats in your box' but with vampires and instead of a phone trail in the bottom right it was a clock .

Win stopper would have to be hit at 12 o clock .

In answer to the OP

I can help with the name of the wiyb clone, it was called 'The Drac Pack' and failed test, I think in 2007. 

Like the first program of wiyb, it was fully emptiable via the skill feature second feature up. I only ever saw one in existence in the big Leicester Thomas's as it used to be back then.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GeorgeJG said:

In answer to the OP

I can help with the name of the wiyb clone, it was called 'The Drac Pack' and failed test, I think in 2007. 

Like the first program of wiyb, it was fully emptiable via the skill feature second feature up. I only ever saw one in existence in the big Leicester Thomas's as it used to be back then.  

Thanks JG .

i wonder if there are any still out there would love to own one .

Dont suppose you have any images?

Unfortunately I don't. I think your only hope would be a Bell Fruit ex employee who still has files on a personal computer that they could share. It's a real needle in a haystack jobbie though. Bell Fruit don't exist as a company any more and the name has recently been dropped by whoever acquired the rights, Novomatic I think it was. 

I can remember it was almost as green as the hulk and second feature up was stop the clock if memory serves.

• 2 weeks later...