*** The Great zzz_unk Rom Thread ***

Geddy

That's all.... like I said they are as they came, not even sure 100% if they are FME roms, they could be MAME stuff, pinball, juke boxes or various other stuff we have had in over the years.  Like mentioned any help in identifying any would be great.  Thanks.

Not Retired from FME June 2022

• Reg pinned this topic
  • Reg unpinned this topic

Here is a very basic layout for one of the unknowns, I cant give you more info on the machine as there is nothing in the rom to give away anything. It looks like a 2p smash or grab type game. Ive identified most of the lamps but it will need reel symbols adding to complete it. DJE is Dave Ellis, more well known these days for Temple of Tickets and every other 3 player ticket machine you see in the arcades now

zzz_unk_wnudge (DJE) [MPU4} [Rom].zip

• Like 4

4 hours ago, barcrest junky said:

The list is a moving feast and republished every few months., archiving is pointless in my opinion, unless a singular list is edited and found ones removed and newer ones added, but that's a lot of effort.

Didn't know that but thanks for setting me straight BJ

3 hours ago, Gary said:

Here is a very basic layout for one of the unknowns, I cant give you more info on the machine as there is nothing in the rom to give away anything. It looks like a 2p smash or grab type game. Ive identified most of the lamps but it will need reel symbols adding to complete it. DJE is Dave Ellis, more well known these days for Temple of Tickets and every other 3 player ticket machine you see in the arcades now

zzz_unk_wnudge (DJE) [MPU4} [Rom].zip 59.54 kB · 0 downloads  0

Check the release area in about 15 mins. 😄