Usernames

Zippy

1 hour ago, Geddy said:

Actually I'll spill.  My original internet nickname was 'Troutman' then shortened to 'Trouty.'  This was due to being given the nickname during a drunken Subbuteo game back in Uni in 1989.  I made a great save to which my mate said 'wow like Billy the fish..' I replied 'Fish.. I love Trout..'  That is how I got called Troutman, ironically I don't like Trout at all.. 

Half way through FME land I got reported to work for allegedly using the forums during work time so I changed it to Geddy.  Name is from Geddy Lee, the singer/bassist/keyboard player from Rush... there you go...

Since you are being honest then I will be. My name is actually Jason and when I joined FE firstly I was scepitcal and very security conscious. I used my gaming email which I also use for my group on Facebook which is Sunshine Bay Worldwide Friends and has many members in it(at least 1700 at last count). Have been running it for about 10 years or so but don't play the game anymore as it started to get boring(not like FME).

Used John in here as it was my Dads name. Even up to today I still don't know why I used different names as the email is the same across the board.

Mine is just a shortened version of my name Chloe, as for the 06  thats just a random number I added on at the end. As  for other forums is use Westy20040 which the westy bit was my nickname at school and 20040 again just random numbers.

Edited by Clo06
  • Like 1

To be fair, back in the day I was SPA3900, random numbers there too. Still makes up my email to this day lol.

• Like 1

my username is my initials plus the age i made the account on the ps4 to play the elder scrolls online which was 5 years ago n now im 50 and i still am bad at the game !

• Like 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/playlists

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

25 minutes ago, barcrest junky said:

Barcrest as my favourite maker and junky because I was an addict.  Pleased I broke my addiction myself before emulation existed and so happy when I found it.  Very few things left for me now, but hang around for a few things to appear.  Maybe a subject for a most wanted thread. 

Cant fault you there, Barcrest made excellent games. As for few things left for you, just hang in there chief, am sure there's good things just round the corner.

P.S look out for the Most wanted thread near you courtesy of Big J.

Edited by evo1

2 hours ago, barcrest junky said:

Barcrest as my favourite maker and junky because I was an addict.  Pleased I broke my addiction myself before emulation existed and so happy when I found it.  Very few things left for me now, but hang around for a few things to appear.  Maybe a subject for a most wanted thread. 

Can't believe we have the same initials lol wtf. I'm surprised no-one has turned around as of late and said 'yes please'!

2 hours ago, evo1 said:

Cant fault you there, Barcrest made excellent games. As for few things left for you, just hang in there chief, am sure there's good things just round the corner.

P.S look out for the Most wanted thread near you courtesy of Big J.

Barcrest made some shit hot games which got rinsed by me(see other threads). Loved them and emptiers started there for me.

Don't get about the Most Wanted bit?

6 hours ago, Big J said:

Barcrest made some shit hot games which got rinsed by me(see other threads). Loved them and emptiers started there for me.

Don't get about the Most Wanted bit?

Most wanted equates to games or rom versions I would love to play again but are currently unavailable, either because resource hasn't appeared, layout hasn't been made or resource is too expensive. 

Line Up V1 roms.  Missing in action but known to exist

Hyper Vyper (MPU3) V1 roms.  Missing in action and not known to exist

Adders and Ladders (MPU3l V1 roms.  Missing in action and not known to exist

JPM Clickerty Click (SYS80) roms.  Known to exist but too expensive

Cash or Nudge (MMM).  Classic layout  exists but not released. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, barcrest junky said:

How expensive are the Clickerty Click roms?  Money has built up over at FE.  Who made the Cash or Nudge layout?

Edited by Geddy
  • Like 1

Not Retired from FME June 2022

18 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Hoe expensive are the Clickerty Click roms?  Money has built up over at FE.  Who made the Cash or Nudge layout?

Machine is £3k

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JPM-System-80-Clickety-Click-fruit-machine-/254315200555

13 minutes ago, Wizard said:

AFAIK we already have them but they are for the US version unfortunately.

Thanks, wasn't aware.  Thought it was a UK machine originally shipped to USA en masse along with a load of Silver Ghosts.  

The Cash or Nudge layout was on "that" video.  Not having a go at anyone here, it just was. 

5 hours ago, barcrest junky said:

Most wanted equates to games or rom versions I would love to play again but are currently unavailable, either because resource hasn't appeared, layout hasn't been made or resource is too expensive. 

There are some on my list too.

Galaxy(Bellfruit) No layout or roms

Barcode(Bellfruit) V1 roms

Pink Panther and Eastenders £6(MayGay) V1 roms

Hi Flyer, Hi-De-Hi and Pound for Pound(Ace) any other roms other than what is available. 

That is what is on my list which I'm sure some others will concur.

5 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Cash or Nudge now available in Downloads

and there was me getting all excited about the story of your username. No hard feelings to the rest of this crew but am interested in how your name and your emulators especially the first one came into existence?

Seriously, that should of been one of my first ever posts!