Emulation Lists

Geddy

i see that jpms mps "nudge shuffler" (no, not "nudge shuffle") is on the MFME list as being done..

ive been looking and hoping for this layout ever since i joined fruit-emu wayyyy back in 2003!

ive never seen it released or even a mention of it....not even on all on fme lands web sites. i spent days on forums searching for it.......

i did recently download a rom for it, and loaded it into another MPS layout (superbank) with a view to trying to "reverse enginer" a classic....thats as far as i got though...it ran, but i just could`nt get my head around it at the time..

so, does anybody have the layout for this?

if so, i would be gratefull if you could upload or PM me with it. :)

:):)

heres a flyer of it that was recently posted up at the MPUMECCA.... (cant remember who posted it, and the meccas search is somewhat broken!)

450669794_NudgeShuffler.thumb.png.6b9ec1b196a6dbbfdaa765f40d322251.png

• Like 1

Well apologies if I can't get it... some layout names are not 100% accurate.  I go off what people say they are, as I do not know any better and always had issues with nudge shuffler, nudge shuffle, each way nudger etc etc .... I wish someone would give me a definitive answer.  People sometimes use the wrong artwork too.. sometimes very confusing.  Let me see what I can find or check out the legacy downloads here..

• Like 1

Not Retired from FME June 2022

2 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Well apologies if I can't get it... some layout names are not 100% accurate.  I go off what people say they are, as I do not know any better and always had issues with nudge shuffler, nudge shuffle, each way nudger etc etc .... I wish someone would give me a definitive answer.  People sometimes use the wrong artwork too.. sometimes very confusing.  Let me see what I can find or check out the legacy downloads here..

i think you read me wrong there @Geddy....i ment that i know "nudge shuffle" had been done, but that i hadnt seen "nudge shuffler" layout.......your list and naming is accurate, but i was just trying to avoid people asking if i ment "nudge shuffle" and not "shuffler"

does that make any sence? lol. :)

1 minute ago, shaun2097 said:

i think you read me wrong there @Geddy....i ment that i know "nudge shuffle" had been done, but that i hadnt seen "nudge shuffler" layout.......your list and naming is accurate, but i was just trying to avoid people asking if i ment "nudge shuffle" and not "shuffler"

does that make any sence? lol. :)

No not really... I posted Nudge Shuffler but if it's correct I do not know... I can't even find the roms for it which suggests to me it's been a re-name the roms to suit from a different set type of affair...  tis been a long day! :)

• Like 1

Not Retired from FME June 2022