Wizard

MFME v19 Release

Just popped in to see what was going on, what whilst the other half is in bed, and with a new laptop to boot!...

It's been a while. I've been hacked, I've turned 50, I've been on my first National Holidays holiday and I've got a dog. I hope I'm not the oldest fart on the site lol.

You've certainly been busy guys. Just downloaded MFME 19 and updated and loaded my first layout for a few years. Seems like I've come back to a thriving scene and a professional emulator. Some recognisable names here. Actually having a blast seeing what everyone's up to. Looks like peace really has broken out ha.  I need to check in more. And who knows, if my Nvidia Shield breaks down or my subscription to Real Debrid runs out on my Kodi, I may have a look at the tools and attempt a layout once again.

Thanks fellas.

Tony

• Like 6
  • Welcome 2

25 minutes ago, CompostCORNER said:

Just popped in to see what was going on, what whilst the other half is in bed, and with a new laptop to boot!...

It's been a while. I've been hacked, I've turned 50, I've been on my first National Holidays holiday and I've got a dog. I hope I'm not the oldest fart on the site lol.

You've certainly been busy guys. Just downloaded MFME 19 and updated and loaded my first layout for a few years. Seems like I've come back to a thriving scene and a professional emulator. Some recognisable names here. Actually having a blast seeing what everyone's up to. Looks like peace really has broken out ha.  I need to check in more. And who knows, if my Nvidia Shield breaks down or my subscription to Real Debrid runs out on my Kodi, I may have a look at the tools and attempt a layout once again.

Thanks fellas.

Tony

Welcome back.

I have given you an .FML Artist badge so you can upload layouts here if you choose. :)

You should really make a layout again, I have memories of your Crime Watch think it was.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I remember aquiring Crimewatch from Ady over at Fruit EMU.I did love the ACE era. I did manage to corner the Project Coin layouts with chrome cabinets on the likes of Jackpot 7's, and Sevens and Melons. Still think my greatest achievement was Sevens Above. Drawn entirely from scratch. I even think theres a video on YouTUBE of it being played. Although nothing to do with me.

Welcome back, definitely a more relaxed atmosphere around FME nowadays.

Something to suit everyone now, from the 1970's/80's addict to the 2015 addict.

Hopefully one day, we will see a DX of Crimewatch, one of my favourite sp.ACE games.

1 hour ago, CompostCORNER said:

Thanks fellas.

Tony

Good to see you back mate.  I hope the new emulator sparks you into making some more layouts.

Oh yeah, now you can play Hokey Cokey for free ;)

Things certainly have changed. 50 years old has its disadvantages. Bloody glasses now for short sightedness. Just going through my old MFME folder and theres the folder with all the artwork from 7's Above. Theres unfinished stuff in there. Time is the issue now. As in lack of if. Maybe I should bin the woman off but whos gonna cook me tea haha.

Hokey Cokey for real? Gotta give that a blast I reckon pal.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Welcome back CC... hope to see you around more often :)

Still here pal. Good to see you around. Hows Bugs? Is he still around too? The Trouty and Bugs Classic... I have a folder still dedicated to the raw classic old school games. Now thats where I play...

I swear I must of read your mind Wizard. Only checked for an update a couple of hours ago just to see if there was one(I don't know why I did though) but it is done and thank you for your continued and much needed work.

Thank you, loving these mini updates, great update system to.  

J