Sign in to follow this  
A:E

CLASSIC 777 HEAVEN 20p - £6 TOKEN

Early days, started building it in mfme.   Done the reels, still working out the lamps, seems a little similar to my OG 777 Heavens layout, so possibly fiddly lamps, not as many on the belly thankfully.

I still have a few other WIPS that I plan on releasing at some point hopefully this year.

J

Classic777 layerswip.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I used to really like this game.  The pull handle long-spin came in handy when you had a hold set-up that wasn't going to land where you wanted it.

• Like 1

LOL...   You could totally empty these....     A guy sent me some images of how the handle is wired up, looking at the wiring makes me think that the spin is totally random and not pre-determined by the machine.   We had 3 £10 ones in an arcade local to me and we used to empty them all the time.   

A mate of mine worked it out, they switched them off in the end as they couldn't understand why they were paying out too much.  They contacted Project Coin, but they didn't have a clue either, in the end my mate told them, they contacted Project Coin and they advised to disable the handle. 

J  

• Haha 1

Have a classic of this but a DX OMG! Nice one buddy and it looks tingly good. Definitely keeping an eye out for this one and good luck on your Project.

does the pull handle work in mfme as i made the club classic layout and that did, it used a different button for it, but i couldn't workout how to emulate the handle being pulled down then springing back up, i see this is a £6 set do you or anyone know of the £6 cloud 999 set as could amend my layout of that to suit

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

does the pull handle work in mfme as i made the club classic layout and that did, it used a different button for it, but i couldn't workout how to emulate the handle being pulled down then springing back up, i see this is a £6 set do you or anyone know of the £6 cloud 999 set as could amend my layout of that to suit

I remember the £6 set for Cloud 999 but haven't played it in yeeeeaarrrssss lol. Still an emptier as when it was upgrade I swear the suppliers thought they had chipped it hehe

No, the handle isn’t emulated in mfme.  Not sure how feasible it is to be honest.  It might sound easy but I don’t know what’s involved emulation wise, probably a lot of time as there won’t be any documentation etc.

J

17 minutes ago, A:E said:

No, the handle isn’t emulated in mfme.  Not sure how feasible it is to be honest.  It might sound easy but I don’t know what’s involved emulation wise, probably a lot of time as there won’t be any documentation etc.

J

Are you sure as on Classic Club the pull handle is button no4 and it does work although its a barcrest machine as apposed to project

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, A:E said:

Pull handle isn’t emulated presently.  

J

shame as it is on mpu4 machines are you sure? As it was a different button?

the reels judder upwards before spinning

although it doesn’t show as the lamping looked poop on classic club 

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1

It's a different tech, I've tried all buttons etc, Chris would need to emulate it I believe.  I passed some info on, not sure if it can be done or whether it is worth doing it even, might be a certain amount of work just for one machine on this tech?  Hopefully one day, there's no rush.  I'm not spending a lot of time with mfme at the moment anyway, just testing a few bits out.

J

Edited by A:E
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this