Anyone have the answer???

Zippy

2 hours ago, A:E said:

I’ve never seen that, we may have the roms.  I can’t picture the machine is it an early 90’s machine?

It is and emptied only one in my lifetime. Wasn't many made by the looks of it. If I remember it was Associated Leisure that supplied it.

1 hour ago, A:E said:

What kind of game, was it similar to anything else by Maygay?   Wasn't a test machine by the looks of it as we have a 1993 rom and a 1994 rom revision, possibly £8 token update.   If I saw a pic I might recognise it.

J

Tried googling it bruv for 20 mins with no success. Have checked Emu Paradise and it says they have the roms(3 sets of em) but when I download them it says get lost lol. Don't know if New York New York is a MayGay but sounds like Frank Sinatra more than James Brown😂 Maybe Player, Wizard or some old skooler knows what I'm talking about as like Bellfruit Galaxy would be a massive achievement for any layout creator.

I dont mess about,and i dont know anything,i asked a question simples. I posted an informative response to the roms and i read it like my post was shit,thats what thay emoji is for. I havent watched any of your vids so i wouldnt know how you sound. I haven'tgot a problem i asked an innocent question :)

2 hours ago, Tommy c said:

I dont mess about,and i dont know anything,i asked a question simples. I posted an informative response to the roms and i read it like my post was shit,thats what thay emoji is for. I havent watched any of your vids so i wouldnt know how you sound. I haven'tgot a problem i asked an innocent question :)

Crossed wires I think!!

J