Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

Those Barcrest lo-techs are all the same emptier, you could have had three of them running side by side to make it a little different  :).   

You could factory reset this and then play till the machine streaked, then make sure you do a reset before the streak ended.  Better way of doing this for me as you only had to plug it a few times rather than every £15 or so.  

Also on later chips, even some £4.80 versions of Nudge Nudge Wink Wink weren't doable, they would still factory reset but wouldn't be in a ready state.

You could empty Mirage of 20p pieces via plugging on an odd amount when counting a win up, there would be 10p left and because it couldn't pay that it would just empty the 20p tube.  Not a lot of people knew about that one ;) 

J

Edited by A:E

We used to plug all the BWB 2p'ers as well, Rat Race, Ace Chase, Win-a-Gain and loads more, after a win just reset the machine before it finishes clocking up the win to the bank and it will start clocking up the win again.   I think the limit was £5 or £6, something like that, if you went past it's bank limit it would go back to zero.  It was pretty decent for 2p play machine.  These were everywhere in 1980's.   There was something else on the some of these as well, not empty but if you got the jackpot from nudges, the gamble would still gamble out, so two pots etc, wasn't always easy to get this bonus jackpot though as the machine would get so ready it would start offering Win-A-Gain feature and you'd end up gambling it out anyway, but was a nice little extra.

J

Thanks buddy. My channel is your doing as it all started with your Open the Box emptier which I fully admit must of watched 10 times before my emulation experience. P.s. You should put a Miami Dice up as your commentary has me in tears at times🤣🤣🤣

If you guys want to try an empty on a couple of more modern machines you could try bankers bonus. All you did on this was bank a win and hit cash or bust on a ?. If it bust the win came directly from the bust pot leaving the machine happier and happier! So bank dond, cob it, what you win is a free win. repeat.

Perfect deal. A bit more tricky. You can hi or lo on the starting spin square as long as the hi or lo is going to win dond, so no boxes, you can't lose the hi lo, going with the number. Set the box matrix up so one column is two boxes away from the top, but have no box on the corresponding reels. Try to get no boxes on the reels as you do this because when the column fill, if then refils red, so that also has to be 2 away from the top max! So now you have a 4-2-4 on the matrix and no boxes on the reels. So now hi and lo, holing the reels so they don't spin away. As soon as you hi or lo to a bonus number, let the reel go that is not at the top, so a 4-2-4, let the middle go. If it lands a box, you are wanting the bonus to give bonus number, which is a 1 or 12. Hi or lo and hold the middle reel to give you the 4-4-4 and dond. Now, repeat this again with red boxes. This time you just need 1 column to be 2 away, the other reels can have boxes all the time at this point. Now, you can chances the bonus number, and it'll probably give you the first one (bonus number) but just keep hi loing this until you have had enough bonus numbers to give you extra heart 3 times, for extra life. Now you have this, you cannot lose twice in a row, so hi lo until the last box come is for 4-3-4, hi lo again, which will lose, life goes, go with the number and it will win for a 4-4-4 red matrix. You can rip  this every board! The machine will give you the feature for £16 in so about £50 profit every board.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spa said:

If you guys want to try an empty on a couple of more modern machines you could try bankers bonus. All you did on this was bank a win and hit cash or bust on a ?. If it bust the win came directly from the bust pot leaving the machine happier and happier! So bank dond, cob it, what you win is a free win. repeat.

Bank a win or bank DOND? You say both there spa! :)

I love doing the emptier/trick videos so I'm definitely up for doing more.

• Like 1

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

Anything, what ever is banked, once it busts it gives that win, dond, anyting, comes from the bust pot. It sometimes busts a win, just go again. It gets so happy quickly!

• Like 1

This is an easy one to do. Plus bearing in mind how much trick wise was on this anyway with the free cash pots, the £140 bank it trick, dual stakes. All good fun!

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/06/2019 at 13:30, spa said:

This is an easy one to do. Plus bearing in mind how much trick wise was on this anyway with the free cash pots, the £140 bank it trick, dual stakes. All good fun!

Is there an emptier video for this one?

• 4 weeks later...