Emptiers!!!!!!!!!

Zippy

7 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Probably because that layout was for the £5 All Cash version 🙂

Seriously not bothered as I'll make a note of it on paper(more realistic emptier if one was doing it for real), no one is going to leave all the tokens behind.

I don't know what Ploggy has done to this but it pays like more than shit off a shovel. It's better than a manual emptier as the Special Reserve fills up very quick, it gives loads of nudges with Nudge Now and the Skill Chance consistently pops up. The gamble goes up quite frequently too!! Got to about £80 profit then stopped the video but in my own time will play it for £200 profit. Don't take this the wrong way but fucking love you Ploggy!!

10 hours ago, John said:

Truly amazing DX by Vectra 666 so a massive thanks to him. Thought I'd do this as no-one from my knowledge has covered the emulated version.

I wouldn't say it's amazing but ok. As said this was the last layout released for the older mfmes. I'm sure I've improved on this since with the reel lamps lined up with the reel symbols more. Blended the cash decal double lamps and added coin effects. I'll look laters and upload to here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another instalment!! This has been done already on the classic version but I asked Pook for the DX version and to no surprise chucked it right in my face "OUCH"!! Thanks to him first and foremost and others who get mentioned in this video. Come to think of it, I did not thank Wizard for making this all possible too(angry face because how could I forget him, someone give me a slap). Also another thanks while I'm at it to Reg for DIF and Cheerful Pessimist on YT who I learnt this from. 

• Like 1

I actually like this emptier(even though Mr Pessimist has done it already) because it will give you hell on emptying it. It remembers the win but wonders how the fuck you got it. Don't know who did the layout but thanks to them and to Wizard for making it possible for people like me to do this through HIS Emulator. Got a couple of things off my chest in this video but fuck it, respect to all that have given me this opportunity amongst others. 

On 20/08/2019 at 00:11, John said:

Truly amazing DX by Vectra 666 so a massive thanks to him. Thought I'd do this as no-one from my knowledge has covered the emulated version.

Hated these Barcrest machines.   They came out around the time when enriched periods of play had been outlawed, hence why these don’t have a saved for streak, which is a shame.

J

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pink Panther £10 cash emptier. It is a mystery why this works but the lower JPs don't.

If anyone could shed any light let me know please. (Apologies but was abducted by a robot at the end) Thanks to Wizard(emulator), A:E(empty roms) and all others involved which is included.

For those that don't know, add pink 2010 into the Rom Loader. You will need both Roms to run it.

pink2010.rar pinkpantherDX.zip

Edited by Big J

The clue is in the revision mate.  This is a hack, I already mentioned this I believe.  The hacked version was a version that worked, V1.4? .   I'm pretty sure I've done a 6.1 in the wild.  

Which version  are you having trouble with, which specific revision. Like I say there aren't many versions that didn't work.   An  easy way to tell if it was a worker is if the feature still rolls in after a jackpot win reset from the feature board.  If it kills the feature it's a non worker.  This applied to all the jackpot pluggable Maygay machines.

J

Edited by A:E

1 hour ago, A:E said:

The clue is in the revision mate.  This is a hack, I already mentioned this I believe.  The hacked version was a version that worked, V1.4? .   I'm pretty sure I've done a 6.1 in the wild.  

Which version  are you having trouble with, which specific revision. Like I say there aren't many versions that didn't work.   An  easy way to tell if it was a worker is if the feature still rolls in after a jackpot win reset from the feature board.  If it kills the feature it's a non worker.  This applied to all the jackpot pluggable Maygay machines.

J

I already knew the emptier and did mention you up top because I got it from you.

Tried various ones off of FE including EastEnders(quite a few different ones but it is not having it and yes I emptied these as well as a Searchlight or a Screenplay.

Do you know any other manual emptiers that I haven't done yet?

6 hours ago, Big J said:

I already knew the emptier and did mention you up top because I got it from you.

Tried various ones off of FE including EastEnders(quite a few different ones but it is not having it and yes I emptied these as well as a Searchlight or a Screenplay.

Do you know any other manual emptiers that I haven't done yet?

I wasn’t asking for a mention, I was asking what version you were having trouble with emptying on Pink Panther?   Not many versions couldn’t be emptied, even the BWB rebuild £8 token ones were doable.

Regarding Eastenders, are you sure you are not mistaken, it was one of the later Maygay releases, they’d altered the feature boards to make it difficult to get the jackpot.  
We have the first Eastenders rom and it can be reset on jackpots and the feature would come back but you couldn’t click it on cash wins.  I played extensively and this was the case on a lot of the later Maygay machines, pretty much any of the feature based Maygays could be plugged on the end of trail jackpot.  

J

56 minutes ago, A:E said:

I wasn’t asking for a mention, I was asking what version you were having trouble with emptying on Pink Panther?   Not many versions couldn’t be emptied, even the BWB rebuild £8 token ones were doable.

Regarding Eastenders, are you sure you are not mistaken, it was one of the later Maygay releases, they’d altered the feature boards to make it difficult to get the jackpot.  
We have the first Eastenders rom and it can be reset on jackpots and the feature would come back but you couldn’t click it on cash wins.  I played extensively and this was the case on a lot of the later Maygay machines, pretty much any of the feature based Maygays could be plugged on the end of trail jackpot.  

J

No, I'm not mistaken. Have tried them all but none of the others work, although I wouldn't mind being proven wrong as it would make my night. The version I used (1.4 the token version) goes dead for a while and especially after a JP.

Edited by Big J