Reflex Roms?

Richy1976

Does anyone have the roms for the reflex machines below as have some good art.

Alice through the looking glass £70,  Alices wonderland £250, Chops & change £70, Lady luck double take £70, Lady luck double take £250, Lady luck pots of gold £250, Lady luck whats in the pot £250.

Thanks.

Lady luck pots of gold.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mavroz said:

There are some around I believe but may be Sc6.

Ah if that's the case then we'll likely never see anything unless anyone can provide the decryption for Sc6, I believe it's encrypted and that would be before any other hurdles that maybe needed to be done like @Wizard consider doing it for the emulator.

I think from a non-technical point of view, Sc4 and Sc5 were close.  This is like comparing apples and easter eggs - a little different.

41 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

Would this be the same for Pluto 6 and mpu 6?

That I don't know.

I would love to see Sc6 done - that has a host of things I'd like to design.  So many machines I'd love to play buy would never throw real money at.

The encryption on the code just makes it dead in the water.  If you load up the roms in a hex editor they are just garbage to look at.  I would suspect even if that could be overcome there would be many other technical challenges that wouldn't be winnable such as custom chips etc.

On a side note - if anyone has those £70 roms for Reflex and does not want to reveal themselves - feel free to speak to me via PM.

Also wanted - if anyone has the Reflex roms for Angels, it's an old clubber they did.  I did Pole Position and want to complete the pair and have Angels done.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 21/05/2019 at 12:33, Richy1976 said:

Does anyone have the roms for the reflex machines below as have some good art.

Alice through the looking glass £70,  Alices wonderland £250, Chops & change £70, Lady luck double take £70, Lady luck double take £250, Lady luck pots of gold £250, Lady luck whats in the pot £250.

Thanks.

Lady luck pots of gold.jpg

Alice Through the Looking Glass- Layout Released by @vectra666

Alices Wonderland £250- Not emulated yet

Chops & Change- Layout released by myself

Lady luck double take £70- Not emulated yet

Lady luck double take £250- , Layout Released by @vectra666

Lady luck pots of gold £250, & Lady luck whats in the pot £250.- Both Layouts Released by @vectra666

Part of the SD368 Group