Sign in to follow this  
Tommy c

Extremes Booze Cruise Wdx

At social,if you spend plenty time and think about what your aiming for,you will end up with something like this.

Untitled-3.png

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

There 7 seg blocks not individual segs

tbh I would only use the 7 seg blocks if the display is at an angle, that was the reason for adding it as it's difficult to arrange individual ones in that case.

• Like 1

Which lamps are Super Bright? The logo?

I can take a look if you send me the layout.

On 23/06/2019 at 19:23, Tommy c said:

Here's a prime example of something that has taken me ages to get to a workable stage,i've had to do all kinds of adjustments then cloning the lit lamps away off the flyer then also redrawn all the text,as they just wont lamp nice when the time came. This has taken me months to get to this stage,working on it on and off not just grab an image,draw round the lamps and add a lighting effect.

bb1.png

cab1bb.pngnever seen this before but it looks cool and a pain to get jackpot on 

503b85f2a55def919c010e3c14e8ca0a.jpg

Infection the jackpot is fairly easy to get on this one, plenty of features can achieve the £8 also the sevens have boxes on some to gain a extra place, also if you exchange the stacks you get a extra step on the hi lo reel.

You'll see when released, you won't be able to close it down.

Like most Classic jpms of the 90's!!

3 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Infection the jackpot is fairly easy to get on this one, plenty of features can achieve the £8 also the sevens have boxes on some to gain a extra place, also if you exchange the stacks you get a extra step on the hi lo reel.

You'll see when released, you won't be able to close it down.

Like most Classic jpms of the 90's!!

Ah ok 

503b85f2a55def919c010e3c14e8ca0a.jpg

Sign in to follow this