Sign in to follow this  
Tommy c

Extremes Booze Cruise Wdx

Sure i had a wip for this on here but trawled through everything,was ages ago,i just chucked it to one size as the decals were horrid and wouldn't lamp good grainy. Anyway decided to have another look at this last night and decided to redraw the decals etc,just half way through the win ladder,hasn't turned out to bad.

booze.png

booze1.png

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Have you spoke to Tommy?

There is a good chance that he may well have completed it for 6.1 or v19.

It's got squares round the lamps again.

Leave it to the pro's.

People work hard on these layout.

Not just a 2hr job.

And were did you get art, looks like Tommys.

Edited by Richy1976
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Have you spoken to Tommy about this? 

Considering the work would have had to put into it, it's the decent thing to do. Considering all you've done is lamp it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Richy1976 said:

Why don't you just leave it to Tommy?.

That's why you have a wip thread.

I agree No offense Meme3 u still need to learn how to DX a layout as ur previous ones was Blurry and unreadable. Most of the time

ezgif-1-a02f8bfc9a7e.gif

Tommy has put that image together from various pictures and done redrawing on it.

Till you can do that yourself, get off his work.

Edited by Richy1976
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richy1976 said:

Tommy has put that image together from various picture.

Till you can do that yourself, get off his work.

I know right  

ezgif-1-a02f8bfc9a7e.gif

Do what you want witg it,i give up bothering,i sp2nd weeks and months on some of these games and for what. You finish it off,help yourself i aint releasing anymore layouts,thats that,bollox to it.

42 minutes ago, SocialDragon368 said:

Reg won't be happy if i upload this to desertislandfruits....

No one happy youve nicked someones half done art.

Their time and effort.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Do what you want witg it,i give up bothering,i sp2nd weeks and months on some of these games and for what. You finish it off,help yourself i aint releasing anymore layouts,thats that,bollox to it.

This is NOT GOOD! 

This has happened to me on many occasions and its not nice.  I hope you (TC) take it on the chin and carry on making your fantastic layouts.  You're too good a DX'er to lose mate!

I'm happy for Admins from all FME sites to contact me to discuss how to prevent these things from ever happening again.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SocialDragon368 said:

Reg won't be happy if i upload this to desertislandfruits....

if you release this on any site, you won't be happy, you'll be barred!!!!! i would strongly advise against releasing this.

Again this is Tommy C's artwork as said if you sourced it yourself or at least asked mr c for permission then maybe it would've been ok, but you've simply duplicated it from this site and crudely lamped it like your other layouts, again not taking any notice of any advice given.

To Tommy C i was personally looking forward to playing this whether i played it now in v6.1 or had to wait until v19+ but i knew it would be worth the wait, i hope yet again you continue to release your excellent layouts within fme land.  

Here's a prime example of something that has taken me ages to get to a workable stage,i've had to do all kinds of adjustments then cloning the lit lamps away off the flyer then also redrawn all the text,as they just wont lamp nice when the time came. This has taken me months to get to this stage,working on it on and off not just grab an image,draw round the lamps and add a lighting effect.

bb1.png

cab1bb.png

• Like 4

every once in a while you will have someone that tests your waters in these sorts of ways. thats human nature for you, but as you can see tommy you have the backing of the scene which means people like this will be cast overboard.

i personally would not give it a second thought, it does not deserve much your attention at all.

some people out there just don't see what they are doing wrong but at least they can learn, and the ones that are doing it on purpose, well the scene will most likely deal with them :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevedude2 said:

Cheers for your hard work Tommy - I'll take it from here ;)

May as well take the lamped art too then :D

bb1on.png

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 1

OMG!!! i really loved this machine back in the day, used to win all the time on it, well mostly lol. Anyways it looks brill.

As for your art(s) above maybe you/we could add in big fat letters "WIP!!! keep your F'ing mitts off" or something on that line lol. 

just checked you tube vid out and your text is spot on!!

Edited by vectra666
  • Like 1

If ive pissed anyone off with my original post,then i appologise for it. Things like this winds me right up. If the guy listened to people and took advice i would've had no problem with him doing this layout, thing is he didnt even ask and looking at the on image it looks wank to be fair,just another draw around rushed pile of shit qith the wrong reel symbols too.  With the new emulator now,it shouldnt be insulted with such things tbh.

• Like 7

I agree with everything said about using other people's work. 

The only word of caution I have is that it's not been unknown for FME to have members with disabilities and it may take longer for something to get through to someone.

Perhaps they are just mucking around deliberately, I've even thought it just some idiot ex member just wanting to stir up shit in FME . But prehaps it's not the case and it's taken the threats of bans, to get the message. 

I really hope we can move on, because strangely social/meme does actually appear to have some enthusiasm for FME and take part, unlike many one post see you later leeches. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this