Desert Island Retro

1970s British Public Information Films

fatdad

Very good these films, scare tactics. As a kid the creepy music, the fear, frighted me but also it info stayed in my head when out playing and if it save 1 child's life well it worked!  Shame they don't have these on now for the kids, but probably been banned cause of scaring kids to much, its what children lack these days.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, chasnbons said:

I'm saying nothing. 🤔

A stranger is only a person you haven't met yet 😉

Best to say nothing in your case! Folks on here don't need to know about you meeting with strangers in the graveyard or behind the Dog & Duck during your bachelor years...:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marlon36 said:

Best to say nothing in your case! Folks on here don't need to know about you meeting with strangers in the graveyard or behind the Dog & Duck during your bachelor years...:D

I'll have you know I've led a sheltered life.

Granted mainly bus shelters, but sheltered all the same 😉😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, 1969kappa said:

Me too lol bus shelters,church door shelters  shop doorway shelters and had sex in them all lmao

Too much info!! 🤣

Were you homeless at the time?

9 hours ago, chasnbons said:

Slut!

You'd not catch me doing anything like that 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That's right mate! You have good morals unlike him!😑

• 1 month later...

Just found these on my DVD shelf...

DVD.thumb.JPG.60b74fb54f9f44c2ff114133e0292a0c.JPG

...when I de-cased my 100's of DVD's and Blu's for storage - these were a few that I wanted to keep teh cases for.  I think the Nazi one was a bundle with the Public Information One.  Notice that the green one has not even been opened.

Just getting that out there as we are in a world of political correctness and showing that I am not a sympathiser.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reg said:

...when I de-cased my 100's of DVD's and Blu's for storage - these were a few that I wanted to keep teh cases for.  I think the Nazi one was a bundle with the Public Information One.  Notice that the green one has not even been opened.

Just getting that out there as we are in a world of political correctness and showing that I am not a sympathiser.

Think this is the two Charley Says dvds

On 10/03/2019 at 22:03, chasnbons said:

Failed miserably with me 😂

Yes me to smoked from 11 till 46 1/2 lol gave up over night just said right thats it and never been the same since lmfao been fucking ill since COPD damage done but self inflicted Fag's and a lot of other shit over many years (lol but it was all good )

16 hours ago, Reg said:

wow what a find have you seen the films ?