Sign in to follow this  
Richy1976

Club Make A Million £250 DX

Club Make A Million £250 DX

Club Make A Million £250 DX.
Bellfruit Scopion 2.

A long time in the making lol.
This has the real £1 payout noise from the actual machine that i ripped from youtube and mech noise from my machine.

Contributers to this layout in alphabetical order are.

Spa for the pictures used from his google drive.
Pook for remaking the buttons and disk reel help and some reel symbols that were used.
Tommy C for font and disk reel advice.
Vectra666 for trying to straighten the button panel out and fix it, its still not perfect as it was warped everywhere with water damage, and for doing the have a flutter fonts and lamping them, and making the £250 decal, and usual checking things look right etc.
Wizard for the emulator.

Buttons:

£1 = 0
HOLD = 1 2 3 4
Collect\Cancel = ` or C
Stop\Exchange = S or E
Start = Space
Take Winnings = W
Take A Feature = F

Enjoy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

Oh, my favourite emptier was on one of these.  insert enough 5p's for one credit, press start, it drops in a 4 of a kind win.  And repeat.  On the 75 quid one, a couple of quid in 5ps and you'd emptied it.  Never had the right roms for it to work emulated though.

NQ.

wow this machine looks familiar, I owned one of these back in 2003/4 and that damage above the hold buttons looks remarkably like the damage that was on mine, I sold the machine on to some random in the Manchester area when I moved house in late 04, is it possible that this one was my actual machine???

Damage is worse on the pics than the dx and it was on £75 if that rings a bell.

DSCF7079.jpg

DSCF7081.jpg

Edited by Richy1976

Forgot to say thanks for this on here, I'll have to give these a proper play sometime.

When you make or are involved in making a layout you never really get to play the machine at its fullness, maybe it's seeing the thing for endless hours puts you off playing it, but I'm sure I'll come back to this many times in the near future.

Thanks again great job and I like your attention to detail, even the smallest thing on the real machine has to be created right via Photoshop if possible.

Even the coin effects has to be done spot on lol.

I can tell you its worth your time it is an excellent layout runs to perfection, doesn't look like it was my actual unit because mine was £250 not £75 but then again maybe the geezer I sold it to changed the cards to £75 who knows 

Sign in to follow this