vectra666

Monopoly Here and Now £35/£70 Classic's

Monopoly Here and Now £35/£70 Classic's

Forgot to upload these to here, so here they are.....

Next up and a rare one for me, Two Classic style layouts in the form of Monopoly Here and Now, one set on £35 the other on £70 these are a basic clone of pink panther by Qps which a layout has been done but its mute unfortunately. Unlike these layouts which have Full sound to them.
 Anyways the shortcuts are as standard but i've left the Hi Lo's/ Step and Stop shortcuts off so add you own lol.

This is also unlocked (as in my eyes all classic layouts should be, but each to their own) as if a flyer or photos arise a dx will be made for it.

Thanks goto richy1976 for working out the dip settings for the note acceptor on the £70 version which was dip 3 on bank 2 which is unusual.
Ebay for the photo used for lamping positioning. 

This layout uses the tahoma bold font which i've added to both layouts if you need to install it!!!

Plays in MFME6.1+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 1

Sorry can’t sleep ATM and read this...

This is also unlocked (as in my eyes all classic layouts should be, but each to their own) as if a flyer or photos arise a dx will be made for it.

Sorry, I really hope this isn’t a dig at me as I mass produced a few classics.

I have never not passed an unlocked version of my layouts to designers to make DXs.

Do you even have any understanding as to why we locked layouts ?

Thanks for the layout vecs....... As for layouts being locked etc,thats entirely up to the designer imo and i have no problem what so ever with it happening,if you need an unlocked version pm the designer simples :)

9 hours ago, Reg said:

Sorry can’t sleep ATM and read this...

Sorry, I really hope this isn’t a dig at me as I mass produced a few classics.

I have never not passed an unlocked version of my layouts to designers to make DXs.

Do you even have any understanding as to why we locked layouts ?

No it's not a "Dig" at anyone, I personally don't see the point in locking classic layouts in general, as they could be used for a future dx, like this one.

If this was locked then made into a dx by someone in the future, then the captions up the top would read on the dx layout, " Monopoly here and now £35/£70 classic layout by vectra666 20/02/2019

Maybe as you do reg, I/we should remove the classic or dx title away from the captions.

And yes I know why the locked layout was brought in, it was to "stop" the eBay sellers altering our work as their own. 

But with everything I expect they'll find a way around this for their profitable gains.

Sorry to have offended in anyway, as said it's how I feel but each to their own.

I agree with Tommy and Reg, I think its up to the designer if they wish to lock the captions.

A simple PM to the creator and an unlocked version could be sent. Which like mine sometimes have unused lamps.