Richy1976

Big 7 £4 Cash & Token Versions Updated.

Thank you , looks sweet , 10 p my sort of play . 1976 dude hottest summer :) guess me dad bought me mum an ice cream and boom , im heres :) , thanks richy

• Like 1

Big 7 £4 Cash & Token DX's

Not a new release but i have improved them.

This was my first attempt of a DX

7 segs altered, borders gone, old hoover and wallpaper background gone to black, token mech put on the token one, in out noises (i put a silent tiny wav file in for the token effect one to work in the current emulator).

Thanks go to Vectra666 for his help when i first done it.

And Wizard for the emulator.

Enjoy.

Edited by Richy1976

Nice one rich... would love to see the double nudge version of these,electrocoin and there pesky security boards eh.

• Like 1

I know Tommy.

Theres not a bad pic of super red bar £5 in them pics i sent you, that possibly something could be done with.

Couldnt we just fudge that with a big 7 under the bonnet, not sure if we have £5 roms though?

This is where you should be putting your layouts on here, so the pic goes on the front page and they go in categories and not awol in threads , i think people think this is just for Reg's layouts to go.

Edited by Richy1976

Played it and it is quite generous(don't change that please lol). You couldn't of some this any better, exactly like the real thing except can you get the winnings to spill out mPC😁😂

Thank you for these and also a huge thanks for uploading to the download section, please any other FML artist feel free to also use the site downloads and it also saves you the trouble of a thread as it creates one here for you. :)

@Richy1976 thank you for this - I will be giving this a bash tonight when I get in from work. :)