Sign in to follow this  
Reg

Rat Race

Rat Race

This is a machine that I have zero visibility of what it looked like in the real world and was one I never planned on giving you all because of the low quality work here - IE, no reference material.

I could be so wrong on this like the 28 Plays Later layout.

Anyway - this is is - enjoy ( if you can ) and any questions I'll probably get to on Monday.  Due to personal reasons, I am likely not going to be around much if at all at the weekend.

• Thanks 4

Nice layout but I'm sure by the time stamp this was actually posted too early for a reasonable Friday release, it's not fair on the members that these 'Reg' releases of late have not been posted at a decent hour.  Poor really considering how easy it is to post on time, not as if you have real life issues getting in the way... ah well typical of FME land to be fair, bloody typical... :):)

... THANKS!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Thank you all.

It would be nice to know what the real machine looks like - when you do them compeltely blind it's so hit and miss.  DOND's never a problem as that was simply shifting blocks around but this was like WTF this is an old style type game board - perhaps that's why it may be only a test ?

• Like 1

thankyou reg for all the time and effort put into these great classic layouts 👍👍

Sign in to follow this