Desert Island Retro
Sign in to follow this  
Pook

One for old vinyl fans.

11 hours ago, Pook said:

FB_IMG_1547885731075.jpg.4300b8c5664c0680f0dcd58e27eddc06.jpg

Yes indeed good, the mrs didnt get it.  Pretty easy, a lot easier than that picture you have on your quiz topic.🤔😉

ok , not sure on this one lol , the numbers add up , but like anul , I don't get it :) ( I tried being nice , but roofys are the way forward ) 

Edited by becks

I should clarify really , I think I got that record play , but not the back door shinanigans with the mrs , funny thing is , im not sure I would ! if she agreed lol , seems pretty nasty really if you look at the biology of it , but I hassle her every day for it ? its like a game of chicken lol , if she agreed , and I didn't do it , she would have all the power , messed up really when you think about it . its like the cold war , but I aint got no nukes !!! 

On 20/01/2019 at 21:44, becks said:

I should clarify really , I think I got that record play , but not the back door shinanigans with the mrs , funny thing is , im not sure I would ! if she agreed lol , seems pretty nasty really if you look at the biology of it , but I hassle her every day for it ? its like a game of chicken lol , if she agreed , and I didn't do it , she would have all the power , messed up really when you think about it . its like the cold war , but I aint got no nukes !!! 

Yes you have the mighty Douche lmao