Sign in to follow this  
Reg

DOND - The Red Mist Club

5 hours ago, vectra666 said:

any chance of the flyer being uploaded as we've only a classic layout for the £70 version too and maybe able to amend the flyer for this £250 one

cheers!

Not the best as it's one of those A5 flyers, but you should be able to do something with it...

redmist.zip

• Like 2

...And another £100 box after that board.

It's desperately trying to catch up it's percentage that's for sure.

£450 out in a few quid.

NQ.

Oh no! Well, from your GAM it says 1460 in, and mine is just over 1K in now, so I'm not too far off. I'll upload it once I get it there.

Just so you know, you need both RAM and GAM file. GAM isn't critical, as it's only the meter readings and so on, but it's good to include it as well. The actual game state is saved in the RAM, so we are indeed fucked without that!

• Like 1

How much did you play through it to get it Niall? 

I'm at 1600-odd through so far and still rock solid block at £125 on the meter.

Edit, posted this exact same time as Dougsta there lol, so hopefully i'm not far off :)

Edited by Jamessco

See what you get afterwards, I got, next board £100 DOND, then next board another £100 DOND.  Then it went pretty dead.

:)

NQ.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jamessco said:

And there it is :)

Should be within about £30 of attached RAM.

Thanks for that. It filled the super meter to 250 for me. It's still offering DOND, but I've had shitty boxes only so far.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, niallquinn said:

See what you get afterwards, I got, next board £100 DOND, then next board another £100 DOND.  Then it went pretty dead.

:)

NQ.

First board actually landed on a ? at 2 quid, cash or busted it which gave £100, couple of crappy DOND's after was about it.

• Like 1

In the real world, years ago, if that happened, in the club, you'd shit a brick.

Of course now with 100JP that can do an easy 400, and £500 machines it doesn't seem so impressive.

Nice to see it though!

NQ.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SocialDragon368 said:

This does have a refill cash warning on startup.

then fill her up with the refill key or make a checkbox 32 and tick it  if there isn't one

Sign in to follow this