Sign in to follow this  
Reg

The Vault

The Vault

Another clubber.  The job is done, you've had something from me every week of 2018 !

Happy New Year !!!

Let's see what 2019 brings...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, vectra666 said:

Thanks for this and the other 51 releases this year,

I think you've beat me this time lol

Then come out fighting on day 1 next year -do not stop-   -do not close mfme-  make yourself a layout everyday !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Geddy said:

Many thanks for all the 52 layouts this year.  Hopefully more next..

Of course !

30 minutes ago, jabbathehut said:

Thanks for this and the magnificent 52.

Out of interest which machine is your favourite 

Very hard to say - lots are good from a gamplay point of view - what I like is the classics that are challenge to make and equally make them look good.

Here is a spoiler for one for the future - what I liked about this one was it's a simple game but I had to make it look like the cabinet.

Here is the cabinet...

fullhouse_mpu5.thumb.jpg.ffca94bd561348b00bd946233b90dca7.jpg

Here is the layout...

fullhouse_mpu5_1.jpg.030d11a23dca18af71ec6a18aeb87004.jpg

...so in summary, I like classics that are a challenge.

• Awesome 1

Not my cup of tea, but thanks for all the layouts, happy new year Reg and here's to another great year for the site and FME.

Edited by wearecity
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Reg said:

Of course !

Very hard to say - lots are good from a gamplay point of view - what I like is the classics that are challenge to make and equally make them look good.

Here is a spoiler for one for the future - what I liked about this one was it's a simple game but I had to make it look like the cabinet.

Here is the cabinet...

Here is the layout...

Knew they made this at £5 & £25 but not £70 look forward to it in January 

2 hours ago, Reg said:

Of course !

Here is the cabinet...

Here is the layout...

House!!

:)

NQ.

Thanks Reg.

Happy new year.

I have a pic of pure madness on £70 @vectra666, never knew about that till i saw it.

Bit of a strange win plan £20 £70.

pure madness £70.jpg

Edited by Richy1976

On 30/12/2018 at 09:10, Reg said:

Then come out fighting on day 1 next year -do not stop-   -do not close mfme-  make yourself a layout everyday !

I remember some crazy man doing 7 dx layouts in a week. All of them would be considered sub standard now but it’s doable 😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gary said:

I remember some crazy man doing 7 dx layouts in a week. All of them would be considered sub standard now but it’s doable 😂

Yeah.  You could also say the same for classics.  That layout shown above took a silly amount of time to do.

There is also the additional work that goes unseen say on the reels, adding the bingo number then making that into a font item to be used on the layout.  Also reaching out to others, @dad allowed me to use symbols from his layout on this as well.

Another very long one was Club Safari, getting that as good as I could in classic form.

With the expansion and development of the tools comes even more things to do.

One hint for layout designers is use the .GRP items for common types of objects.  Although there are none left to do, I could probably build most DOND machines with .GRP items.

9 hours ago, Richy1976 said:

Thanks Reg.

Happy new year.

I have a pic of pure madness on £70 @vectra666, never knew about that till i saw it.

Bit of a strange win plan £20 £70.

pure madness £70.jpg

The win plan is likely to have been a £35 upgraded to the new Jackpot.  There is a few machines that are a little steep like that. I expect that Full House had a £35 one as well.

Reg ,thank you very much for all the layouts you released last year, they have been a real joy to play on

best wishes for 2019

also while I'm at it I'd like to thank very much indeed , all the other layout artists for all their excellent layouts to play on

Pook , Dad , Vectra666 , Tommy c , Ploggy , Johnnyafc , wearecity ,andy-1 , No1stoney , Spidy21982 and anyone else I forgot.

also many thanks to all the  source , rom , image ,  providers too , of which without your help, none of this would be possible

Thanks also to each and every one of you who contribute to this fantastic community of slot machine fanatics

evo1 , A:E , spa , Richy1976 , fatdad , gary , kappa1969 ,mrpillze & becks to name a few.

and finally a Prodigious thanks to Wizard , Thank you very very much  for a most wonderful emulator and all the continued updates

and support you give ,The  immense joy & fun mfme brings is incalculable , possibly more than Cantor's infinities xD

I think that just about covers it , my best wishes to you all for 2019

FG302Q.thumb.jpg.9946a8ecc25d5ec438c0f79bebbd5d97.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

thankyou reg for continuing to release these excellent machines it is very much appreciated 👍👍👍👍👍

Weird sort of machine this.....does anyone know how you change the stake?  Clicking on the button doesn't seem to do anything.  That said, this is one of those machines where you've no idea what the hell is going on.  Really strange Red.

NQ.

Sign in to follow this