Desert Island Retro

Rude rhymes from school

becks

• 2 weeks later...

when we used to play hide and seek in the street as kids whoever was 'on' had to turn around and then we'd say..

I draw a bare lady upon your back, two tits one crack, which finger dotted it. they would then have to guess which finger drew the crack, each wrong guess gave us 10 extra seconds to hide.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, swanyofrug said:

when we used to play hide and seek in the street as kids whoever was 'on' had to turn around and then we'd say..

I draw a bare lady upon your back, two tits one crack, which finger dotted it. they would then have to guess which finger drew the crack, each wrong guess gave us 10 extra seconds to hide.

strange take on the old I draw a snake upon your back, but a much better version lol

Up on the hillside covered in grass , the bald headed eagle sat scratching his ......... , dont get excited , dont get misled , the bald headed eagle was scratching his head :)

i recall a ruder chant , it starts , down in the meadow , where they did it twice , awning brass awning brass , i stuck it up her ... , and each time you change the word , eh , green awning green awning , or blue awning , pretty rude

it comes out ya bum , like a bullet from a gun , diarrhea , diarrhea

I was hiding behind a Bush
when it came out whoosh
diarrhoea, diarrhoea,

Runs down your leg
like a cadbury's creme egg
Diarrhoea, diarrhoea

:)

Edited by becks
spaz
  • Haha 1