Reg

47 - 0 and counting - Who Dares Spins

whodaresspins_mpu5_2.thumb.jpg.39e15d9fab74f5d513c0c3d4d340bec8.jpg

This layout was never up to the best work I did, the disc reel was not the best - whoever this again is something nice for others to have to make into a DX.

With regards to 47-0.

This year I have given you something new every week, sometimes more then one layout.

Only five more to do to complete the year !

Oh and if you are an FML artist - remember you too can upload files to the Download area for layouts now.  This is now not all about me.

You'll still maybe want to do a thread in the FML Artist area that gets published on various feeds around this site, but please do use the downloads even if it's putting up older work used for MFME 6.1.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Thanks reg , looks cool , love the name . It is close to , polar express and father christmas the movie . Never really considered this , but i guess fruitys avoid being seasonal , or linked to a yearlly thingy ( words fail me ) . So a big thanks again reg , i enjoy the site , big thanks to all you fruity makers , takes my mind off the mortgage and delinquent children :) and all without valium ,cheers guys 

• Like 2

thanks reg

i'd better get dx'ing i'm still 4 behind you (43 so far) excluding resized updates of older layouts (9), although got one for tomorrow and awaiting a mfme update for another one  

thanks again reg for all you've produced and given over the year(s)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mr x said:

Many thanks for this one small thing when I collect red hot roll on red the machine locks up

Not sure why - I'll had to play and try to see if that's repeatable when I am back fully at the PC.