Desert Island Retro

Speedball 2 HD

AK45

an amiga classic is revamped and free to download from REMOVED

brutaldeluxe.thumb.jpg.e9ca6ae844b859d28764f3bfac0aba0f.jpg  302816_scr5_a.png.cdf8e6855838c025f101e43aaf9f00a8.png

i have just stumbled onto this game and it brought some great memories back, Now we have a revamped HD pc version which i hope will bring back some great memories and fun for you guys 😁

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/playlists

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

Just back form being away and just seen this.

This is excellent - I used to play this on the Amiga and regardless of my gameplay on some videos, this I was exceptionally good at  ( for me ).

Then I noticed this...

image.thumb.png.57f8ae476aabeac97314d7f18d91db66.png

...that link from the file download page also goes back to the official site.

Looking at the FAQ from the link you provided it says...

What is xxx ?

A site which automates the process of sharing games from GOG.com

I am looking for torrents or more games!

Check out our other site xxx

@AK45 I can see what you did here.  It actually looks link an abandonwarez type site - but they're giving away DRM free stuff from GOG.

I just need to pull these links because anything that happens here can reflect on other sites as well and if this is a good as the screens look, it's worth supporting the authors.

Cheers and thanks for your understanding - these things are easy to happy - I just need to stop anything that may cause trouble for me or this site.

All sorted and the game also gets a plug... :)

• Thanks 1

OH i see what your saying here reg and i really apologise about this and had no idea there was anything worng and torrents or anything else was involved , I was just led to that site by something else and saw the games and yes i thought it was all abandonware which was being revamped by people who loved the old games so i was able to download for free.I wont make the same mistake twice and if i ever feel like posting a site i will run it by you first and also look more indepth about it as there are pitfalls everywhere these days.Again massive apologies i was just trying to be helpful but sometimes i think i need to now get more information first.

• Like 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/playlists

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

Hey - things like this happen.

No need to run it by me, just look.  If I find it a again I'll just remove - we'll all human and it's pretty damn clever how these things are presented.

Emulation and roms are a grey area - I just saw that game was still available and therefore it needed adjusting. 

What you have done is actually created revenue for them.  If I do a video for it ( which I plan to at some point ), they get one more sale. :)

Again - don't stress mate - accidents happen. :)

• Like 1

thanks reg i just wanted to try and give something back to you guys as i appreciate all the hard work and effort from each one of you and wish i had the skills to contribute but i dont so any other way i can help i will try my best

• Like 1