Desert Island Retro

classic films,tv shows and cartoons

char042102

9 hours ago, fatdad said:

The Fall Guy

1974036825_Fallguy.jpg.fa216c5c8a372a5ef861040dd51a0cd8.jpg

You didnt type in Heather Locklear from TJ Hooker by any chance which brought the fall guy up?? Sexy lady back then, not so sexy now.

6 hours ago, fatdad said:

Casey Jones

crime fighting with a train...

Never heard of this i thought it was a fast food outlet on railway stations back in the day.😲

1876361763_caseyjones1.jpg.6d854b4da76760a4b910bff42ee3f3a2.jpg707056955_caseyjones.jpg.bcb10f3b1d371fc7d7addc737afb9f8e.jpg

• Like 1

This is your life.

The man with the big red book! I hope he don't sneak up on me as i dont think 30mins of program would be my life.  Mum would always watch the start to see who was on and if she didnt like the person would turn it off.

Just looked at the jimmy savile one and its all lies. So i included two well known persons down below Bernard Manning and Lewis Collins.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, evo1 said:

This is your life.

The man with the big red book! I hope he don't sneak up on me as i dont think 30mins of program would be my life.  Mum would always watch the start to see who was on and if she didnt like the person would turn it off.

Just looked at the jimmy savile one and its all lies. So i included two well known persons down below Bernard Manning and Lewis Collins.

Bernard Manning what a legend (not a millenium comedian )but at the time he was funny and a very generous man to a lot of kids projects in Manchester 

• Like 1